CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (SPOILERS)

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Sports Presenter
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:50 pm
Well... someone had to do it, come one come all, those dedicated CSI fans who have downloaded season five and are absolutely bursting at the seams waiting to discuss it!
Greg: You know, this is exactly like a dream I had once, except it wasn't in a
garage. And Grissom wasn't watching. *Sara suppresses a smile.* That was a
different dream
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:07 pm
Sorry... just had a look at the rules for spoilers, as i have no idea how to operate spoiler boxes :P but we're all good.. i can talk freely about eps already aired in the US.

So avert your eyes if you do not wish to know what happens at the end of the Season 5... SPOILER ALERT!

Grave Danger....

Well... what can be said really.. WOW is the only adjective that comes to mind. I was literally on the edge of my seat from start to finish... The best CSI episode ever made... it had everything... without forsaking the forensics.
I was a little aprehensive when i heard the Quentin was directing it, CSI - Kill Bill style didn't really appeal to me, but he pulled it off perfectly, and one of my favorite bits had to be the very 'Tarantino-ish' scene when Nick was being cut open by Doc Robbins and SuperDave.... i nearly wet myself laughing :))

Poor Nicky though... and great acting by George Eads... i almost started crying with him.. talk about intense.

What did everyone else think about it? What was good what was bad?
different dream
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:47 pm
I luvd that episode too. It was great :) But then again, I luv all Nick-centered episodes!!!!! :D

[spoiler:9ca8763eef]You know that they're kinda continuing this episode next season. Grissom hears something on the end of the tape and investigates it behind Nick's back. Looks interesting!!![/spoiler:9ca8763eef]

Hmm, can't think of much more to say about Grave Danger.

What did you think of Committed??? I, personally, thought this episode was awesome!!!The scene where Sara and the psych patient are in the nurse's station was soo cool!!!
...Sew.Knit.Sleep.Repeat...
.:Icons, Art & more:.
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:31 pm
Hehe good old Nick... poor guy if he isn't being burried alive he's thrown out windows or held at gun-point :P

I heard about that thing in season 6 too.. but i didn't know details.. thats really interesting!

Yeah Committed was really good... although being a MASSIVE G/S fan i was disappointed that Grissom didn't react stronger when Sara was threatened... but hey.. its Grissom...
The whole episode was really good though... kinda creepy... but true to life.. i'm a student nurse so i hear really horrible things about those kind of places.... That was totally warped with the mother son relationship!
*shudder*

Oh what did you think of the format of 4X4?? I really really loved that episode, i thought it was really great the way they set it out different, the backwards effects were awesome and i especially loved Greg and Sara's dialoge.... (can't remember direct quote..)
Greg: Sara, i just want you to know, when we were in the shower i didn't see anything
Sara: Really? Gosh i saw everything!

Bahahahhaaaaa
different dream
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:11 pm
[quote:a6602a4262="Immortal Vegemite"]Hehe good old Nick... poor guy if he isn't being burried alive he's thrown out windows or held at gun-point :P

Oh what did you think of the format of 4X4?? I really really loved that episode, i thought it was really great the way they set it out different, the backwards effects were awesome and i especially loved Greg and Sara's dialoge.... (can't remember direct quote..)
Greg: Sara, i just want you to know, when we were in the shower i didn't see anything
Sara: Really? Gosh i saw everything!

Bahahahhaaaaa[/quote:a6602a4262]

SO true. They seem to like putting poor Nick in life threatening situations all the time!!!!

I really like how they did 4x4. It was very different and it worked!!!! I loved the look Grissom gave them both after he heard that quote!!!! It was classic!!!!

I didn't think Hollywood Brass was anything special though.

Can't wait to see the rest of season 6. I've seen the first 2 episodes and I'm really liking it!!!!
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:09 pm
Hehehe.. 'The Grissom Look' classic! Hehe i wonder how that scene would have turned out if Grissom had been paired with Sara instead of Greg *insert fiendish laugher here*
Oh the possibilities... :D i would pay good money to see the look on his face in THAT situation :P

Oh Hollywood Brass... God i've never been so bored watching a CSI episode in by life! I hated it... big statement coming from me coz i LOVE anything CSI... but it was really really crap!
Its bad enough that there was absolutely NO GRISSOM!!!.. or Sara for that matter... but it didn't even involve much forensics... and Ellie looked nothing like she did back in season 2!
Brass is a great character, but out of Las Vegas and without the team his appeal falls a little short... it didn't do it for me at all
different dream
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:25 pm
Hehehehehe, i find it really amusing that we are the only two that have posted on here so far!!!!

Come on people, there has to be more of you that share our enthusiasm for CSI and have seen the remaining episodes for of season 5!!!!
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:21 pm
Hahaha so true :P i hadn't even notice til now.. i've been off in CSI la la land!

Well give it time... they'll come... who could resist the urge to talk about CSI? I know i can't :p

Have you downloaded any of season six yet Paulie? I haven't as yet, but i'm sorely tempted... waiting until next year to watch more new CSI? Arrrrrrrrrg noooooo!
different dream
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:45 pm
[quote:3cf2eefc00="Immortal Vegemite"]Have you downloaded any of season six yet Paulie? I haven't as yet, but i'm sorely tempted... waiting until next year to watch more new CSI? Arrrrrrrrrg noooooo![/quote:3cf2eefc00]

Yeah I have. I got fed up with Channel 9 screwing around with CSI. I didn't want to wait forever to see the new season.I've seen the first 2 episodes. So far, so good :)
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:40 pm
Hmmm... well i'm off to download them now then!

I too can't wait for channel 9 top get their act together... season 6 here i come!

Yay! I'm so excited :D
different dream
Next

Return to Drama and Comedies