Arrested Development (SPOILERS)

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,131.40
Bank: 4,041.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:08 pm
Bugger - the whole Arrested Development topic went! :( How sad. Well, I've made another one. Lets hope that there are still people that want to talk about it :)
Last edited by jay on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:22 pm
I'm one :)

Season 2 is going to kick ass once it's EVER released here in Australia!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:13 am
I'm already watching Season 2 so I'm not fussed what Seven do at the moment. They'll wait a few years then stuff it in some post-midnight timeslot most likely. :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:02 am
But that's not good enough! They need to somehow promote it or just bring it back at least so that the followers can watch it and maybe that'll help to save it! There are apparently 4 eps left of Season 2 and the plot is thickening! I love it!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:23 am
I wish Seven cared more but they dont. :( Haven't gotten that far yet with my downloads - only up to episode 5 or 6 I think. The baseball game with the rival company.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:31 am
A local music newspaper here in ADelaide did a review of the DVD Season 1 and the guy did mention that IF ONLY Ch7 gave it a decent timeslot, it'd be a hit.

It seems even folks who didn't see it during its slot on 7 are really enjoying it!

Now, can we discuss the rest of the eps, or not? Do they have to go under SPOILER buttons?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:34 am
I changed the title so there is a warning, but if it hasn't aired here just put it under a spoiler space because its still a spoiler for people not wanting to know (can't take chances).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:53 am
So there are still 7 eps left to go and I have seen them three times already :) It's never tiring to laugh at them.

[spoiler:30c6287fae]
I have to say, Annyong is just too hilarious even if he doesn't get to say that much and his interaction has been mainly with Buster. They're so funny together and so quotable, those two. I think Buster has become my favourite character. He sure loves the J-U-I-C-E!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My other favourite bits from Season 1:

+ Then that one time when Lucille started using Annyong as her purse coz "he goes with everything".

+ GOB and his "Final Countdown" dance routine. Hilarious! Plus when he goes "I married a darer". I later found out that he is really married to that comedian in real life - she's from SNL, I believe. Amy Poehler or somebody.

+ "You sell seals?" and when she said that she's in love with GOB's brother and was going to the Army and GOB's "To be with your brother?" He's a classic.

+ The Good Time Family Band - I forget the real LONG name of it.

+ George Michael HOPING that Maeby isn't his real cousin. I wonder how long they'll go with that plot?

+ Pop-Pop! and Gangy! :P

There's more, I just cannot remember them fully right now.

[/spoiler:30c6287fae]

Also, check out my Journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/patriciaofoz/ - my tribute to Buster and the Catalina Sheep :)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:56 am
Yeah, I'd tell you what happens in Season 2 but its better if you wait. Some of those stories are gone but the new ones are hilariously funny too. :lol: There are somethings that they just can't get rid of - the final countdown tune when Gob performs! :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:00 am
Some folks on LJ were commenting that Season 2 isn't as funny as the first one. You'd disagree with that? There is one thing that got me intrigued, not sure if you knew about it yet though so I won't mention it.
Next

Return to Drama and Comedies