Third Watch

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Logie Nominee
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:20 pm
I'm suprised this show is without a topic here. Either that means this topic was dead 3 and half seconds ago...or you don't watch the show at the late hour it's on. If that's the case i strongly urge you start because it is seriously the next E.R. It is in its 5th season in the U.S and we are just reaching the end of Season 4. (episodes that aired no more than 1 year ago in the u.s).

For those of you that do watch it regurarlryllyry. (Could never spell that word), type on...
Jack - "You are running out of time! We are all running out of time..." 24 Season 2
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,131.40
Bank: 4,041.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:35 pm
Yeah, used to watch it heaps. Its a great show. Just can't get into as much with the on and off nature of the show. Then it was against shows that I'd rather watch and I just haven't followed it for ages. Much like The West Wing - which seems to be missing. :?

Its a great show, and quite strange that it doesn't have a topic. It does now! :D
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:57 pm
I Love 3rd Watch but noticed no-one else had it in their favourite tv shows of the moment - amazing because its a terrific show. Of late there have been some fantastic episode endings that leave you hanging to catch the next epi. I don't necessarily think its all to do with timeslot I mean people make the effort to watch Angel.

[u:cc2d4acbc4]Fave character:[/u:cc2d4acbc4] Officer Yokus & her partner Bosco is pretty good value too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:40 pm
I love 3rd watch too.
I have not missed an episode, I hate how they put it back to 10.30pm in sydney because it isn't just a cop show but all 3 codes.

Love Bosco, Hate Cruz and feel like Faith everyday
Logie Nominee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:53 am
heads up for people who watch this show. Last Tuesdays episode was the season final for season 4, and season 5 does start next Tuesday. Im sure you knew but just in case you thought last weeks ending was too dramatic for it to continue normally, it does.

Watch for: Alex's funeral. The music is said to be beautiful. Tissues at the ready..
Jack - "You are running out of time! We are all running out of time..." 24 Season 2
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:23 am
[quote:b1c40bc6f8="random_hero"]Last Tuesdays episode was the season final for season 4, and season 5 does start next Tuesday. Im sure you knew but just in case you thought last weeks ending was too dramatic for it to continue normally, it does.[/quote:b1c40bc6f8]

Yeh 3 main characters in a face off, the sound of 3 bullets firing & then a black screen is a brutal ending! 3rd Watch has had some similarly fantastic endings so I was unaware it was the season finale but glad that its going straight into the next season! They never did do much with the Alex character so not surprised to see her gone. Darn good epsiode though!
[img81]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/Mook-e/sig_carlinda.gif[/img81]
TV: South Of Nowhere - Season 2 | The L Word | Weeds | Sugar Rush

Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Cash on hand: 10.00
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:43 pm
I liked Alex and in particular her relationship with Kim and particularly Davis. When she was lying there on the ground I said to the TV "Davis go hold her hand".
Logie Nominee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:24 pm
I totally forgot that her and davis were together! The damn show had'nt been on for so long and Taylor had a huuuuge break this season where she wasnt on at all. I reckon its kinda disrespectful for the actress that plays her. They take her off for weeks and bring her back to kill her. Cant wait till tuesday.

[spoiler:c7a30b0889]Bosco and Faith don't die...:). There were 3 gunshots, and i doubt everyone came out alive so my guess is Noble dies. Cruz may have, i dont know but im so glad Faith is alive. I haven't seen any episode after this but i have seen Bosco and Faith on a U.S Third Watch site so theres a 15 percent chance that its not true but i am fairly certain. :)[/spoiler:c7a30b0889]
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:09 am
[quote:b239e2389f="aussiegirl"]I liked Alex and in particular her relationship with Kim and particularly Davis. When she was lying there on the ground I said to the TV "Davis go hold her hand".[/quote:b239e2389f]

Yeh Alex & Davis were good together - I was bummed when they ended......they were the show's only couple (marriages excluded). Alex was fantastic in the post 9/11 episode when she was in denial about her father's death in the attacks - heartbreaking episode!
[img81]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/Mook-e/sig_carlinda.gif[/img81]
TV: South Of Nowhere - Season 2 | The L Word | Weeds | Sugar Rush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:36 pm
I know aussiegirl, I said exactly the same thing but to Carlos, go comfort her shes lying there in half.

[spoiler:18c7a0ddd6] I hope this works but I think that Faith is shot and paralysed. My daughter was in the States and she said that Faith was in a wheelchair. Not to sure if this is the reason.

What episode will be on next tuesday[/spoiler:18c7a0ddd6]
Next

Return to Drama and Comedies