Miss Guided

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 12,680.00
Bank: 975,954.30
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:50 pm
[img13]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Cast_of_Miss_Guided.jpg[/img13]
[size=2413][b13]Miss Guided[/b13][/size13]

[b13]About The Show[/b13]
[quote13]Having finally conquered the awkward, traumatic world of high school, Becky Freeley (Judy Greer) returns to her alma mater as a guidance counselor with her insecurities and orthodontia a distant memory.

While Becky deftly navigates the uncertainties of troubled students and an often troubling faculty, she is certain of one thing - her desperate attraction to hot mechanic-turned-Spanish teacher Tim (Kristoffer Polaha). Now that it seems Becky might finally be getting the upper hand in life and love, she's shocked to discover that the newly hired English teacher is none other than her high school nemesis, Lisa Germain (Brooke Burns). Lisa is a smart, stunning beauty, and suddenly Becky is forced to relive her past and compete for Tim's affections.

"Miss/Guided" stars Judy Greer as Becky Freeley, Brooke Burns as Lisa Germain, Kristoffer Polaha as Tim O'Malley, Earl Billings as Principal Huffy and Chris Parnell as Vice Principal Bruce Terry.

The series is executive-produced by Emmy Award-winning director Todd Holland, Karey Burke, Mark Hudis, Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg, and co-executive produced by Barbie Adler and creator Caroline Williams. "Miss/Guided" is produced by 20th Century Fox Television and ABC Studios.[/quote13]

Source

I am really enjoying the show. It is still a bit awkward and finding its way, but i find it genuinely funny and quirky. Plus Judy Greer is brilliant as ever!

Anyone else watching?
Hollywood Legend
Cash on hand: 4,307.10
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:55 pm
Ive got the first 4 episodes on my hard drive. Ive heard negative reviews so i havent been bothered to sample it. I might give it a go now :).
Cash on hand: 110.00
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:15 pm
Yeah I have the first 3 episodes downloaded, but have not watched them yet. Might start watching them sometime this week.
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm
Shall check this out later on in the week.
[be9][color=violete9]Voted "Biggest Contributor to TVAus" (jointly with Ellecee and aliasfanjay), in the First Annual TVAus Awards.[/colore9][/be9]
Cash on hand: 3,801.60
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:20 pm
Hmmm it hasn't been doing too well ratings wise...I may not bother seeing the long term viability of this is most likely in doubt.

Return to Drama and Comedies