Man Stroke Woman

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 1,917.50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:02 pm
Anyone else catch this hilarious British sketch show that was on after We Can Be Heroes on ABC tonight? Stars the hilarious Nick Frost from Shaun of the Dead and while not every sketch hit, most of them did, and for a sketch show to do that it's pretty good IMO. Even better, surprisingly there's no laugh track. Which was a little confusing at first, when I figured it was a straight out comedy and it kept cutting to the same actors in different parts. :wink:

But yeah, lots of great bits from the first ep. Thought the hide and seek sketch with the tape recorder was funny and I PMSL at the woman with the hat floating above her head: "Your hat is about 20 inches higher than it should be!" :lol:

Loved the two guys playing the hypothetical game in the car, with one of them taking it a [i:8b7f2e3b49]little[/i:8b7f2e3b49] too literal. "Promise me you won't kill Natalie Imbruglia!" :D

The man sobbing and speaking nonsense and the woman trying to interpret was hilarious too, but my favourite sketch of the show was the Doctor one:

Doctor: May I be blunt with you?
Woman: No.
Doctor: Okay then. You're going to be perfectly fine. You're not going to die. :D
Cash on hand: 1,917.50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:42 pm
Second episode tonght of a very funny British sketch show, without a laugh-track. If you're up for a chuckle or two, give it a go. :)

9:00pm ABC after We Can Be Heroes.
Cash on hand: 210.00
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:11 pm
This sounds like one of those pitches where the name for the title came before the actual plot.
Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.

Neighbours Extra
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:11 pm
It doesn't have a plot, it's a sketch show.
Hollywood Movie Star
Cash on hand: 346.30
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:20 pm
sorry but this was terrible.

i thought it would be good because it had the same producers as the office but it blew. and i gave it time as well . i watched a good ten minutes.
"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Return to Drama and Comedies