The Voice (2017)

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,237.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 am
BREAKING: Boy George joins The Voice in 2017

The Voice Australia has a karma-karma-karma-chameleon joining the coaching panel in 2017: Boy George!

The Culture Club frontman will join Seal and Delta Goodrem in the spinning red chairs for season six of the Logie Award-winning reality singing show, the Nine Network has confirmed.

Boy George has previously been a coach on season five of The Voice UK, alongside Will.i.am, Paloma Faith and Ricky Wilson.

http://thefix.nine.com.au/2016/12/08/07 ... ia-in-2017
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Logie Nominee
Cash on hand: 85.00
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 am
Another C-grade Pommie?
Cash on hand: 13,598.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:49 pm
KmartFreak wrote:Another C-grade Pommie?

He was good in his day - 30 years ago :<|

Please give us a break from singing shows :x

(yes Rayne, the queen of reality does not like singing/talent shows)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 pm
Jayel wrote: (yes Rayne, the queen of reality does not like singing/talent shows)

:lol: O<>
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:26 am
Ronan Keating not returning to The Voice

Following yesterday’s announcement that Boy George would be joining The Voice in 2017, singer Ronan Keating has now confirmed he is not returning.

Keating and his Australian wife Storm revealed news this week that they are expecting their first child together.

Yesterday he added on Twitter: "Australia, with the exciting arrival of baby Keating next year as well as other work commitments, I won't be returning to #VoiceAU in 2017."

A fourth big red chair is yet to be formally filled by Nine, with no word on the Madden Brothers.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/12/ron ... voice.html
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:27 pm
Kelly Rowland joins The Voice

Five-time Grammy Award winner Kelly Rowland is the fourth and final Coach to join The Voice next year.

As a member of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling groups of all time, Kelly Rowland has been honoured with five Grammy Awards, 16 Billboard Music Awards, 15 Soul Train Awards, four American Music Awards, two MTV Video Music Awards, a BRIT Award and a Star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame”.

Throughout her solo career Rowland has also enjoyed global success, releasing the Grammy Award-winning hit Dilemma featuring Nelly, Like This featuring Eve, Breathe Gentle featuring Tiziana Ferro, and the worldwide smash When Love Takes Over, featuring David Guetta.

“I’ve been a fan of The Voice for years and I’m super excited to join the family, especially in Australia. It’s going to be an amazing experience and I can’t wait for this season to begin,” Rowland said.

Kelly will be joined by  Seal, Delta Goodrem and the newly announced Boy George on a fresh new coaching panel for season six of the hit program.

The Voice returns in 2017 with Sonia Kruger continuing hosting duties.

http://rynostv.com/kelly-rowland-joins-the-voice/
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:08 pm
Nine Locks in The Voice

Nine has confirmed the launch date for The Voice.

The series will launch over three huge nights on Monday, April 24, Tuesday, April 25, and Wednesday, April 26, with one of the biggest coaching lineups in Voice history.

New Coach Kelly Rowland hails from one of the most successful girl bands on the planet, Destiny’s Child with Beyoncé. A five-time Grammy Award winner, celebrated singer, songwriter and author, she is a multi-platinum-selling artist who has toured the globe extensively.

“I am so excited for Australia to see this series of The Voice. I have had such a great time working with Seal, George and the beautiful Delta, and we have experienced some really special moments,” Kelly said.

Kelly Rowland is joined by one of the world’s most influential artists, Boy George, another Grammy winner whose career spans more than 30 years. He has accumulated worldwide sales in excess of 150 million albums and singles with Culture Club and as a solo artist in his own right. As well as being a vocalist, he is a producer, author, DJ and frontman.

Kelly Rowland and Boy George join previous champions of the big red chair, internationally renowned singing sensation Seal and Australia’s sweetheart and reigning champion Delta Goodrem, as Coaches to bring Australia the most exciting season of The Voice yet.

This season The Voice producers have mounted the biggest talent search in the show’s history, reaching into the farthest corners of Australia. Thousands of people from all walks and stages of life auditioned before the list was cut to the lucky 100 who made it to the Blind Auditions.

THE VOICE IN 2017:

BLIND AUDITIONS: Here we meet the hopefuls of Season Six who will audition for our Coaches in the hope of turning a chair.

KNOCKOUTS: Artists go head-to-head in groups of three as they perform a song their Coach has chosen within a theme. There are two thrilling “steals” per Coach up for grabs this season. 

BATTLES: In the toughest round of this season, two artists go into battle with no “steals” available for the Coaches. Only three from each team will make it into the LIVE Shows.

LIVE SHOWS: This season will see a new format with fewer artists making it to the Live Shows. As the artists perform, a live public vote remains open throughout the show, determining which artist will go home each week.

The winner of The Voice will receive the grand prize of a recording contract with Universal Music Australia and $100,000 in cash.

http://rynostv.com/nine-locks-in-the-voice/
Cash on hand: 13,598.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:11 pm
Please spare me :evil:
I can't stand The Voice or any of the other talent/music shows - bet that was a surprise!

TV Watcher
Cash on hand: 52.50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm
I love The Voice.
Last edited by The_Admiral on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: External URL removed from signature

TV Watcher
Cash on hand: 52.50
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:47 pm
I am a big fan of the voice since the 1st season I am watching it and even now where Miley is back on this season this gonna be fun.
Last edited by The_Admiral on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SIGNATURE REMOVED BY MOD SQUAD

Return to Reality TV