NRL & AFL Footy Shows

Show your colours - join the AFL & NRL 2011 Tipping Competitions ..Basketball, Cricket, Tennis, A-League and all other sports. ..it's all here in the Locker Room.

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,389.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:54 am
The AFL Footy Show:
Garry Lyon will not be returning to the show any time soon, due to him battling depression and an on-going feud going on with Billy Brownless. Rebecca Madden has been announced as Lyon's replacement as co-host, and her role begins next Thursday. I hope she fits in well.

The NRL Footy Show:
The show this year is now airing on Wednesday nights instead of Thursdays, due to the NRL being played on Nine on Thursday nights. The ratings for the show so far this year has been dreadful. I tune in and out of the show, and find it crap a majority of the time I tune in. At least the Sunday Footy Show is good. Nine should axe the Wednesday Footy Show and replace it with Footy Classified.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm
thoughts of both Footy Shows in the last year, anyone?

The NRL version won the Best Sports Program at the Logies this year. A shame, really, because I think the show has been stale for some time now.

The AFL version has a new addition - Craig Hutchinson. He replaces James Brayshaw. I think Hutchy is still trying to settle in, but its not working out at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:17 am
Craig Hutchinson is gone as host of the AFL Footy Show. Eddie Maguire is to return as host this week (or is it next week?)
Previous

Return to The Locker Room