Curb Your Enthusiasm (SPOILERS)

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,233.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am
just watched eps 8 & 9, I quite enjoyed them. man, only one more ep on Sunday.. its gone way too quick!

the invention stuff was funny but I enjoyed ep 9 more. the stuff with Leon and the glasses, that player that missed a couple of catches and then ends up catching a baby, the icecream truck being where ever he goes, but what was so funny was the seat in the car and the look on Larry's face when Suzie was sitting in it... getting pleasure ;) and Larry's reaction with the camera going side to side over and over, hilarious :lol:

not sure how much longer Larry will keep doing the show but they keep coming out every 2 years so he'll have time to come up with something brilliant Im sure to make a final season a memorable one instead of being just 'ok' like most have been saying about this season. Im sure it won't be over just yet, but I could watch this for many seasons more.

will be interesting in what the finale will bring.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 am
just watched the finale, I quite enjoyed that too. I think though the second half was better than the first but still a good season, not hilarious but still funny in other ways with the situations he gets himself in. ep 10 was funny with the kid who was acting pretty gay, and when Larry first meets him and talks to him he had a puzzled look on his face. and the Michael J Fox thing, can't believe they touched that sensitive subject.. but still clever cause since Fox has parkinsons he could pretend it was the desease like he would have done with the soda and a couple of other things. the Hitler stuff was funny too.

the ending was interesting, Larry getting kicked out of NY and ending up in France.. with Leon. he can't seem to get rid of that guy. that ending would be good for a last ep ever cause it shows Larry will never change and the seasons would be repeating themselves.

a good season I thought, not as good as the last one but still a good watch. don't know why you don't like it A.A.

final thoughts anyone?
Cash on hand: 1,917.50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 pm
Haven't watched ep 10 yet, but LOVED the baseball player in ep 9. It was funny when everyone kept calling him names and he took it so well, and Larry kept defending him. But it was HILARIOUS when Susie screamed at him for missing the catch!

That was for me the most inspired moment of the season.

Now on to ep 10...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:01 pm
finally, after 5 years of waiting and nothing happening it's coming back!

http://moviehole.net/2016106298curb-ent ... -returning
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 pm
Season 9 will be airing on HBO from October 1st 2017!!

FTA most likely won't be airing this, but I'm sure it'll be on Fetch.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:32 pm
finally a Trailer, looks awesome!

Previous

Return to Drama and Comedies