Bridge of Spies (Steven Spielberg)

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,448.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 am
just saw this, the latest Spielberg movie. the last one was Lincon which I haven't seen, came out 3 years ago. this is the 4th time Tom and Steven have worked together (Saving Private Ryan, Catch Me If You Can and The Terminal) they should work together more often.

I really enjoyed this one, at first it wasn't the type of movie I thought I'd end up seeing but I thought screw it. it's Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg, they haven't worked together in a long time. the story wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be, it was a long movie but didn't bore me, there wasn't too many famous people in it but they all did pretty good acting wise, the story was real interesting and kept you wondering what was gonna happen and how it was gonna go down.

this is pretty underrated like The Walk, in my opinion it's better then The Martian.

Movie:

This movie was rated 3.5 stars out of 5
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 7,630.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:30 pm
Saw this today and quite enjoyed it! Hadn't read that much about it but it was excellent once it got going.

Return to Movies