Furia (Pitch Black 4/Riddick Sequel)

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Bafta Winner
Cash on hand: 77.50
Bank: 32,900.00
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 am
Worst Previews wrote:Vin Diesel Says Universal Pictures Wants a "Riddick" Sequel

Vin Diesel did everything in his power to get "Riddick" made, even putting up his house as collateral. The film eventually hit theaters in September, grossing $98 million worldwide on a budget of $38 million. The results aren't incredibly impressive, but apparently the movie has been performing great on DVD/Blu-ray.

Diesel recently posted a seven minute video on his Facebook page, which mostly consists of him dancing to music. But hidden in the video is a message from the actor to his fans, revealing that Universal Pictures is ready to move forward with a "Riddick" sequel.

"I'm just excited, and happy, and I'm shouting out to you guys to say thank you," said Diesel. "Universal just called me and told me 'Riddick' is number one on the DVD charts. There's no way 'Riddick' would have been made without you guys. You know that. And you guys have been a part of our page since 2012 and remember how arduous a road it was to get the movie made, and to make it rated R, and to do it with such a low budget. It's a win for all of us and I really, really thank you so much. Yeah, I'm excited, and of course, Universal also says they want to develop the next one."

Here's the video:

Most likely drunk here but, whatever. I like this honesty in professions like this, makes them more human. ;)
Formally known as SUPER-BLUR [2010-2013] and now known as KAL [2005-2010/2014-]
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,538.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:53 pm
the sequel gets to Riddick gets different title and TV show -

http://moviehole.net/201598535riddick-s ... -the-works

Return to Movies