Bad Boys 3

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,703.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:08 am
3 is definately happening, Smith 'will' return.

this will have a release in January 2018, originally meant to have a June 2017 release.

but get this, they will be calling it 'Bad Boys for Life' which is a reference to a line in the 2nd one. I hate that, just call it Bad Boys 3! doesn't make sense when it's the 3rd movie, 4th yes. could have called that Bad Boys 4 Life. what the f! they are planning on doing a 4th, but I guess it depends on how much money it makes. if it bombs then it very well could be the last one so it would make sense calling it Bad Boys for Life, but if it's a hit Sony will definately want more so if they use that title they're screwed, what would they call the 4th one then?! Bad Boys for Life 2?!

either way I can't wait, hopefully they don't delay it anymore.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,703.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 am
they just keep delaying this, all cause of other projects Will Smith wants to do.

Smith will be shooting a live action version of Dumbo first then BB3, it was meant to come out in January next year but has been pushed back to November 2018! I hope it's the last push back cause this has been in the making for so long, just wish Michael Bay returned. if Smith didn't do s**t like Collateral Beauty we wouldn't have this problem!

also Bad Boys 4 may be cancelled too.
Previous

Return to Movies