Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice [DC]

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Bafta Winner
Cash on hand: 77.50
Bank: 32,900.00
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:16 pm
Cyborg wrote:this just happened, oh yeah!

And revealed tons of spoilers! But luckily I already had an idea where this film is going story wise. :lol:
Formally known as SUPER-BLUR [2010-2013] and now known as KAL [2005-2010/2014-]
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,393.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:44 pm
final trailer, I prefer the last one but this ones pretty cool too -

Cash on hand: 17,393.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:24 am
just saw this, I can't be the only one here? come on Kal, where are you?

was busy Easter weekend so I had to wait an extra week which is fine, I could wait. during that time I heard mostly negative reviews on this. was I watching the same movie?! I had no problem with it whatsoever, don't know what they are talking about! they compared Lex to Jim Carrey as The Riddler, said he had all these ticks and acted strange, I didn't notice. that the fight was short, what.. you want it to go the whole movie?! they shouldn't need to have a fight in the first place but to team up instead. the complaining about setting up the Justice League, what.. like they did with solo movies of Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America with cameos leading up to Avengers is fine but DC try it and it's bad?! F Off! too long.. it was put together just fine, original cut was 3 hours! there's more complains I'm sure, the only problem I have is that they should have had solo movies first. Man of Steel, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Batman v Superman and then Justice League. it's all over the place and they were in a rush to compete with Marvel and Avengers.

the action was great, Batman was great and Ben Affleck kicked ass, CGI was better in the movie then the trailers with Doomsday and such. it wasn't slow, I found it entertaining. while watching it I didn't have a problem with anything, youtubers are getting angry about this movie and the ratings are terrible. oh, Batman killed and that's awesome! 8-)

what is everyone's problem?! would love to know what you all think of it.

Movie:

This movie was rated 3.5 stars out of 5
Cash on hand: 7,107.50
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:57 pm
I saw this last week and quite enjoyed it too. Lots of great action and special affects. Ben Affleck was a great Batman and I am now looking forward to Wonder Woman and the Justice League movies.
Previous

Return to Movies