New Members - Introduce Yourself!

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 167.00
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:19 pm
Rupix wrote:Hello everyone :) I am an old user who can no longer access my old account (for some reason).

Spent a good 5 years at TVAus before things went a little sour. But I've signed back up and read through old posts with a giant smile on my face. We use to have such a great time here. So many good memories. I never wanted to leave the site but had to for reasons I won't go into.

It's good to see a few faces still around from the old days. Id love to send a message to some of you but unfortunately because of my new account I cant do that just yet.

For now, I'll remain just Rupix. Whether I stick around or not, Im not sure. But it's been good poking my head around this place again.

If you send me a message with your old username I can reset it for you from the Administrator side of the site.

Winner of the 2012 and 2013 TVAus AFL Tipping Competitions

TV Watcher
Cash on hand: 57.50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:38 pm
The_Admiral wrote:
Rupix wrote:Hello everyone :) I am an old user who can no longer access my old account (for some reason).

Spent a good 5 years at TVAus before things went a little sour. But I've signed back up and read through old posts with a giant smile on my face. We use to have such a great time here. So many good memories. I never wanted to leave the site but had to for reasons I won't go into.

It's good to see a few faces still around from the old days. Id love to send a message to some of you but unfortunately because of my new account I cant do that just yet.

For now, I'll remain just Rupix. Whether I stick around or not, Im not sure. But it's been good poking my head around this place again.

If you send me a message with your old username I can reset it for you from the Administrator side of the site.

I am unable to do that just yet as I cannot send messages due to my "new" account ;)
Cash on hand: 13,660.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm
Rupix wrote:
The_Admiral wrote:

I am unable to do that just yet as I cannot send messages due to my "new" account ;)

Make ten posts and you will be able to.

Game Show Contestant
Cash on hand: 62.50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 pm
hi, my name is Jane, I am from China, nice to see you all~~~~~~~
Cash on hand: 13,660.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:00 pm
Hi Jane, welcome to TVAus ooX
Previous