The X-Files 3

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 1,729,186.60
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 pm
Worst Previews wrote:David Duchovny Tells Fans to Demand "X-Files 3"

After the first "X-Files" movie grossed $190 million in theaters, 20th Century Fox greenlit a sequel, which ended up earning only $68 million. And despite the fact that David Duchovny has been eager to return for a third film, the studio hasn't been willing to finance any more "X-Files" installments.

While visiting "The Tonight Show," Duchovny once again spoke about "X-Files 3," saying that the entire team wants to return. "[Creator] Chris Carter and [co-star] Gillian Anderson and I, we're always on board," he explained, then telling the audience: "You want to write Fox and get them going. You could wheel me [out]. I'll play Fox Mulder forever."

About two years ago, Duchovny felt confident that Fox would want to make "X-Files 3" and have the story focus on the end of the world, as predicted by the Mayans. Obviously that never happened.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,538.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:05 pm
original creator Chris Carter has actually written a 3rd movie, who knows if and when it'll be made.

if the TV series goes well who knows what will happen.

http://moviehole.net/2016100101xfiles-2
Previous

Return to Movies