XXX 3: The Return Of Xander Cage

News updates and discussions on new releases and old faves. Also check out the database to find all your favourite movies!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,698.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:18 pm

looks action packed!

Game Show Contestant
Cash on hand: 65.00
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:36 am
Looks good... Vin diesel is always with the goods...
Megamovies
Movies for life!!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,698.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:38 pm
saw this earlier tonight, it was mindless action fun.

just turn your brain off, ignore the impossible things that wouldn't happen in real life and enjoy. having said that I didn't enjoy it as much as I should, it's not one to take seriously.. that's not the problem I had. the problem was the cast, just found them annoying and a little miscast. Toni Collette, are you serious?! the Vampire Diaries chick was so annoying and trying to hard, the Aussie chick bugged me too and she talked too much. Tony Jaa was wasted, he can do really good stunts but it just looked like fake wire work with what he did. Donnie Yen was the highlight, makes me wanna watch his movies now. there was action, just not much of it for my liking... or explosions for that matter. did we really need this movie, did anyone ask for it?! it's been 15 years, less if you include the 2nd movie which they could have ignored but had to include.

it's was fine for what it was but forgettable, same goes for the first. I watched it again last week and have forgotten most of it.

Movie:

This movie was rated 3.0 stars out of 5
Previous

Return to Movies