TV in New Zealand

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,412.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 pm
It's a Panasonic. It says it's connected on one page but when I go to use Netflix it says it's not. Might have to unplug and start again. :roll:
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 13,660.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm
Rayne wrote:It's a Panasonic. It says it's connected on one page but when I go to use Netflix it says it's not. Might have to unplug and start again. :roll:

I'll check what our one is when I get home. I think it's Panasonic, I can't remember. If it's the same as ours you need to go into the menu on the right side of the remote, and to connect you go to the network section and manually connect it and press the WPS button on the modem until they find each other.
We don't have netflix, so haven't needed to test how to use it.

EDIT - okay, ours is a Panasonic, we got it last year so I'm assuming it's the same model as yours. Let me know how you go. It's not too hard once you find the right place to be.
If you need help, I can retrace my steps to where I went and message you either here or FB.
Good luck with it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am
TV review: Bromans - the new low for reality TV

I dearly wished to review TVNZ's Naked Attraction this week, a show where singles assess the suitability of potential partners on their genitalia, only to learn the all-too-brief run of this dating show had ended.

Never fear, for our national broadcaster is instead screening Bromans, a reality show so bizarre and vapid it defies pithy description, but which the Telegraph mournfully said "made Love Island look sophisticated".

Every time it appears that television has hit a new low, it grasps for a fresh nadir. It's like searching one giant drug-trafficker's suitcase, and every time you look, there's another false bottom to be discovered with a stash of heroin within.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/t ... reality-tv

Bromans, TV2, Friday, 9.30pm and On Demand.

Jayel would you watch this?? :lol:
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 13,660.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:43 pm
Ummmm - :shock: maybe?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How strange and interesting!

I'm assuming you got your player working?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:58 pm
Jayel wrote:I'm assuming you got your player working?

No I haven't but it's no big deal the laptop works fine :)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am
Just watched the first 2 eps of Vikings S5 on Lightbox, now to start new Marvel's Agents of SHIELD on TVNZ catch-up. :<
Previous

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion