My kingdom for a decent online TV Guide

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...

TV Watcher
Cash on hand: 65.00
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:42 pm
Rant alert!

Can it be that difficult to produce a decent online TV guide with features that work. I talk specifically of the ability to personalise your tv guide to keep track of the free to air TV shows one likes. "The Fix" had such a feature which basically broke a few years back but with help from google I found a "back door" to the site and that worked a treat up until a few weeks ago. I tried the yahoo one which allowed you to "like" the series you want personalised. Although the site was hard work I stuck with it for the feature, that is until recently - now the feature is stuck, I cannot add or remove new programs.

Help anyone Please - trying to keep up with free to air scheduling is just about impossible with out a good guide. :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,663.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:56 am
I used the Yahoo TV guide for a while. I checked out a few of them and that one seemed easier to look at.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,415.00
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:18 pm
I use eBroadcast and Foxtel guides they seem pretty accurate.
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion