How Much Reality Is Too Much Reality?

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,842.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:38 pm
This week we had:

Dancing With The Stars (Seven)
Restaurant Revolution (Seven)
The Voice (Nine)
The Hotplate (Nine)
The Bachelor (Ten)

Next week we have all of these plus Ten's Spelling Bee thing. However Seven has amended their schedule for Restaurant Revolution (which hasn't done very well in the ratings) and put it in double episodes on Monday and Thursday.

Plus all the hours and hours of encores in the afternoons and Friday nights..... :X
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:06 am
Ok here you are you poor Australians ;) Coming up to the start of ratings and early evening schedules on your main channels are full of reality shows.

Seven: My Kitchen Rules (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 90 minute episodes)
Nine: Married At First Sight (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, again with the 90 minute plus episodes)
Ten: I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 60-90 minute episodes)

NZ is not immune, we have I'm a Celebrity screening the following night plus shows from last year like Instant Hotel, Family Food Fight and House Rules (too many to go through the guide for!). Bravo channel has stuff like Real Housewives from Everywhere :roll:
Thank god for Netflix and Lightbox :D
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 13,735.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 am
Woo hoo! Bring on Married at First Sight, and I'm a Celebrity - get me outta heeeeeeeeeeere! :<

:<|
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 am
Jayel wrote:Woo hoo! Bring on Married at First Sight, and I'm a Celebrity - get me outta heeeeeeeeeeere! :<

The Queen of Trash TV seems very excited ;) :D :lol:
Cash on hand: 13,735.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:04 am
Rayne wrote:
Jayel wrote:Woo hoo! Bring on Married at First Sight, and I'm a Celebrity - get me outta heeeeeeeeeeere! :<

The Queen of Trash TV seems very excited ;) :D :lol:

:lol: I missed this! Thoroughly enjoying Married At First Sight :D
Cash on hand: 30,587.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:37 pm
I don't know why, but I watch MaFS. :oops:
It's truly, truly awful and some of the women are soooo disgusting (no wonder they are single) and the blokes, yeah, no thanks.
But I can't lower myself to watch that other rank stuff. ;)
Previous

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion