Eurovision Song Contest

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,359.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:23 pm
is anyone going to wake up early tomorrow morning for the Eurovision Grand Final?

I am really considering it.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:40 am
well, I didn't end up waking up early for the Eurovision. But I did watch the replay in full. I enjoyed it overall. I usually do though.

Sweden won.

Australia (and Guy Sebastian) came in at 5th place, which I think is totally awesome :D :)

Although I did see who won and where Australia was placed in the morning, I didn't check anything else in regards to the show online or on the tv news. I didn't see how many points the countries got, what songs they were singing etc. So I can enjoy watching the replay tonight. Makes it more fun not really knowing what is going to happen next.

And go Lee Lin Chin :)
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 4,577,822.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:55 pm
yellow sock wrote:well, I didn't end up waking up early for the Eurovision. But I did watch the replay in full. I enjoyed it overall. I usually do though.

Sweden won.

Australia (and Guy Sebastian) came in at 5th place, which I think is totally awesome :D :)

Although I did see who won and where Australia was placed in the morning, I didn't check anything else in regards to the show online or on the tv news. I didn't see how many points the countries got, what songs they were singing etc. So I can enjoy watching the replay tonight. Makes it more fun not really knowing what is going to happen next.

And go Lee Lin Chin :)

I did! I had a massive night out the night before and I don't remember anything about the morning but i was awake and voted for Russia. I have the texts to prove it. :lol: I was disappointed Sweden won. The song isn't that great and nothing against Sweden but they have won it enough. Glad to see Australia came 5th overall. I think its amazing and would love for Australia to compete every year. Yes we are not part of Europe but the result shows Europe embraced us. Why not just replace the UK with us. They seem to send dodgy acts every single year. They will never win unless they send One Direction or something. :lol:

BTW Lee Lin Chin rocks!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:29 pm
the 2016 Eurovision is not that far away. The live telecast is on at 5.30am, with the delayed telecast at 7.30pm on SBS. Dami Im is representing Australia. No idea why we are in it this time around. Good luck to her anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 am
Portugal won this years Eurovision.

I wanted Moldova to win. They had a catchy song that I enjoyed.

Australia was in it again, with Isaiah from The X Factor being our representative. The Jury Judges rated him well, but the public votes rated him quite poorly.

Anyone watch?
Previous

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion