Today

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,354.10
Bank: 659,744.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 pm
Critic wrote:
Jayel wrote:I've hunted high and low for the Seven V Nine thread and it seems to have vanished.

Today, as of this week, has been officially dumped. I tried Seven's Sunrise and lasted 5 minutes, I tried Ten's Breakfast for the half hour I usually watch the breakfast shows for, and have now settled for the ABC news. Today is day 2. It's pretty dated looking, but I like the fact that there are no adverts, or jokers who aren't funny sitting there cackling at their own lame jokes.

I have flicked past ABC Breakfast a couple if times myself recently. The girl hosting that at the moment (Kelly?) is not too bad, the male host rather wooden though. That said he more personality the Karl then again so does the tree out the back :lol:

Where did I get Kelly from :?: It is Karina Carvalho
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,401.80
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:43 am
Sports presenter, Ben Fordham, is leaving the show. He will depart after todays episode. Sad to see him go. I didn't mind him on the show.

Tim Gilbert would be his replacement. I'm not a fan of his work. He's not a good rugby league commentator, nor is he a good host of the Sunday Roast segments on the Sunday NRL Footy Show. He has no chemistry there.
Cash on hand: 13,648.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:24 am
I thought Ben was a bit odd. I won't particularly miss him.
Cash on hand: 9,337.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:15 am
Lisa Wilkinson has quit Channel Nine's Today program – and will soon join rival broadcaster Ten.

The veteran journalist will become part of Ten's flagship panel show The Project – among other new roles – from January 2018.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv- ... z23gi.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 13,648.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:02 am
She's been annoying me recently, so I won't be sorry to see her go. You can see she believes herself to be way high on a celebrity pedestal :x
Previous

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion