Today

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...
Tonight Show Host
Cash on hand: 5.00
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 pm
i'm starting to get sick of the ''Change is coming'' ads, promoting this show.!!!!!!!
Hollywood Movie Star
Cash on hand: 346.30
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:08 pm
So it has started??? I'm so out of it lately. I'm definitely not a morning person atm.
"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 4,577,822.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am
God how bright is the new Today set. I decided to record it this morning to check it out and somethings are done quite well others not so much. Like the News with Georgie. She is a great newsreader but the TV in the background with the tacky new Today logo on it was bad. It was too orange for my liking. It had a Sunrise feel about it but also Morning Show feel with that bright orange. The big screen behind them is a good addition though. I won't be watching regularly though as i can't stand Karl Idiot and the 2 Richards. If they got rid of these guys and gave us someone reasonable to watch maybe i would think about it. Out of 10 i give it a 7.

Cash on hand: 13,648.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 am
It certainly is bright, and definitely has a Sunrise air about it.
I was quite enjoying it over the Christmas period while Karl wasn't there. He's just so irritating!
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,354.10
Bank: 659,744.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm
TODAY on SUNRISE - what a minute which show is which :?:

Can't Channel NEIN do anything original :?
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 am
I've hunted high and low for the Seven V Nine thread and it seems to have vanished.

Today, as of this week, has been officially dumped. I tried Seven's Sunrise and lasted 5 minutes, I tried Ten's Breakfast for the half hour I usually watch the breakfast shows for, and have now settled for the ABC news. Today is day 2. It's pretty dated looking, but I like the fact that there are no adverts, or jokers who aren't funny sitting there cackling at their own lame jokes.
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 pm
Jayel wrote:I've hunted high and low for the Seven V Nine thread and it seems to have vanished.

Today, as of this week, has been officially dumped. I tried Seven's Sunrise and lasted 5 minutes, I tried Ten's Breakfast for the half hour I usually watch the breakfast shows for, and have now settled for the ABC news. Today is day 2. It's pretty dated looking, but I like the fact that there are no adverts, or jokers who aren't funny sitting there cackling at their own lame jokes.

I have flicked past ABC Breakfast a couple if times myself recently. The girl hosting that at the moment (Kelly?) is not too bad, the male host rather wooden though. That said he more personality the Karl then again so does the tree out the back :lol:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm
Critic wrote:
Jayel wrote:I've hunted high and low for the Seven V Nine thread and it seems to have vanished.

I have flicked past ABC Breakfast a couple if times myself recently. The girl hosting that at the moment (Kelly?) is not too bad, the male host rather wooden though. That said he more personality the Karl then again so does the tree out the back :lol:

Well, funny you should say that, I recon he's more like one of those dog things in the back of the car whose head bounces up and down! Remember them? :lol:
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 pm
Jayel wrote:
Critic wrote:

Well, funny you should say that, I recon he's more like one of those dog things in the back of the car whose head bounces up and down! Remember them? :lol:

Pay that - good one O<>
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 pm
Critic wrote:
Jayel wrote:
Critic wrote:

Pay that - good one O<>

ooX

EDIT - Nipped back to the Today Show this morning since Karl is away! :<|
PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion