Family Feud

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...
Emmy Winner
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:05 pm
[quote:c09ba67c60="OJ"]I thought there might already be a topic on this - but couldn't find one.

Channel 9 has announced a revamp of Family Feud hosted by Bert Newton to return to our screens in the new year. It will be placed up against Deal or No Deal to improve the lead in to their nightly news.

One thing they haven't announced yet is if it will be Patty or Lauren co-hosting. :wink: :P[/quote:c09ba67c60]

I remember when you posted this OJ, and I said I thought it would be Moira but quess who was sitting in the audience on Wednesday's episode? (which would have been Tuesday if not for the cricket) - Dear ol' Patti :roll: Yes Bert just couldn't help but make a comment and have the camera pan over to give her a turn. No doubt first day of recording but still in all ..... And they call Peter Beattie a media tart :roll:

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,389.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:37 am
you gotta love reading old topics in here. They're a great read.

It's nearly been 10 years since the last post in here.

Anyway.... has anyone watched the latest incarnation of Family Feud? It's hosted by Grant Denyer, and airs on Channels Ten, One and Eleven. It's been on air for over a year now, so do we really need to have it on air on three channels?

I watch it on a very odd occasion, as I like the actual game. But Denyer does irritate me at times, hence why I don't watch it frequengtly.

Cash on hand: 108,389.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:43 am
I don't really watch the normal version of the show, but I have been watching the "All-Stars" version of the show of late. I actually don't mind these specials
Cash on hand: 9,140.00
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 am
Family Feud no longer simulcasting

TEN has made the surprise programming decision to no longer simulcast Family Feud on its multichannels.

As of last night it returned MASH to ONE and Frasier to ELEVEN at 6pm.

This marks the first time since the show’s 2014 launch it has seen any broad differentiation (there were occasional switch-ups where Live sport intervened).

Last night it pulled 346,000 viewers on the single TEN channel. On Mondays so far this ratings year it has been averaging some 411,000 viewers over the three channels.

But the upside is it pulled 55,000 for Frasier and 40,000 for MASH.

It’s not clear what prompted the move after nearly 3 years of simulcasting. In the past TEN has indicated the 3 channel roadblock “just works.”

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/fam ... sting.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Previous

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion