Re-Watching Shows

How much do you love your TV? Gossip, news, programming, and ratings. A place to chat about Documentaries, Games shows, Ads...
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,585.00
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:51 am
I have found a site *cough cough* which has thousands of tv shows and movies. Full series! I've bookmarked a couple (or three) that I think need watching again, just because.....

Cold Case
The X Files
Law & Order

Also re-watching The Tudors on Lightbox.

Wonderful alternative to the reality shows that keep flooding the bandwidth (yes NZ has that "problem" too) ;) I don't need a TV. I watch the 6pm news streamed to my laptop, there are great catch-up services here, so I hardly watch anything "live".
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 13,690.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:54 am
What site is that, Rayne?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:45 pm
Jayel wrote:What site is that, Rayne?

Sent you a PM :)
Also found all 56 episodes of Oz (HBO show from 1997 set in a prison). Just about every scene in the first episode had a familiar face from other more recent shows. I remember watching it when I first came to Australia (think it was on SBS).
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 am
ER from the beginning....a very young looking George Clooney O<>

Return to Miscellaneous & General TV Discussion