Roseanne

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,538.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:07 pm
guess what show is coming back for a revival..... it's this one!

we've seen Full House return and ABC in the US is bring this classic comedy back in 2018!!

not sure how they are gonna bring back John Goodman, which they are. considering how the show ended.

this will have a 8 episode run.
Cash on hand: 17,538.30
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:44 pm
oh, heres a mini reunion on The Talk -

Spoiler: show
also with the way the show ended with it being set in the past and Dan being dead, apparently they are just gonna ignore that like it never happened.

Cash on hand: 108,441.80
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:26 pm
The revived Roseanne series is headed to TEN.

That’s exactly where she screened with her clan some 20 years ago.

Roseanne Barr is set to return for 9 episodes with original cast members John Goodman (Dan), Laurie Metcalf (Jackie), Michael Fishman (DJ), Sara Gilbert (Darlene) and Lecy Goranson (Becky). Johnny Galecki has also been confirmed as David.

Roseanne Barr said: “In the original series, I always wanted to have a 10th year so that I could do exactly what I did with these nine [episodes] to finish and complete the story of this family. I’m very happy that we got a 10th season.“

ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement, “The Conners’ joys and struggles are as relevant — and hilarious — today as they were then, and there’s really no one better to comment on our modern America than Roseanne.”

It returns in the US in late March but an Aussie airdate is yet to be announced by TEN.

source - https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/02/ten-pi ... vival.html

I am looking forward to this. I do hope that Ten do air it soon after it airing in the US.

Return to Drama and Comedies