Janet King

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 am
Janet King is an 8-part series that aired on the ABC. It is a spin-off as such of Crownies that aired in 2011.

Tonight was the final episode of the season, and am hoping a second season gets commissioned. I watched the episode tonight and geez, didn't expect what happened in the final minutes.

I watched a enough episodes of Crownies, and a good chink of Janet King and am glad this series got picked up. Marta Dusseldorp is great in this as the lead. Ratings for the show have been good for a Thursday night. And reviews have been mostly good for this show. Any one else here watch it?

(note: there is a Crownies topic, but only with 2 posts in it. I thought I make this new post as technically is a new show)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 pm
More Janet King? “Maybe…”

Marta Dusseldorp looks to have a busy year ahead, filming a new season of A Place to Call Home from March.

She recently told TV Tonight, “We bumped and shifted a few other things, but it was an absolute pleasure.”

Meanwhile fans of her work -and there are many- are also hoping there will be good news on a second season of ABC legal drama, Janet King.

The Crownies reboot was well-received and pulled some of ABC’s better drama numbers this year.

Asked if there would be good news on that front, the gifted actress simply smiled and said, “Maybe….”

ABC will be announcing their 2015 highlights soon.

source - http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/11/mor ... ent-434046

A small glimmer of hope there. I do hope that it does happen. I actually enjoyed season one.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:59 am
anyone here watch season two of this show? The season finished its run just last Thursday.

I've watched most of this season and thought it was great overall. Marta Dusseldorp as Janet is great in this role.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 am
Janet King is back for a third season. It returned two weeks ago.

I watched the first two episodes (I missed the 3rd ep), and thought it was good. This season focuses on sports corruption.

Return to Drama and Comedies