The Graham Norton Show

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Golden Globe Nominee
Cash on hand: 3,877.70
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Can't turn the tv on without seeing Robin Williams on it. ......... doing the Happy Feet Tour. :|
In the game of life always back self-interest.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,663.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 am
bugaluggs wrote:Can't turn the tv on without seeing Robin Williams on it. ......... doing the Happy Feet Tour. :|

Happy Feet is crap. I can't believe they've churned another one out.

So, Graham Norton is moving to Ten. Shame we've seen them all.

Funny how the ABC find all the good programs and eventually the main stations pick up on them!

Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm
Jayel wrote: So, Graham Norton is moving to Ten. Shame we've seen them all.

Funny how the ABC find all the good programs and eventually the main stations pick up on them!

lol, thats true about abc's good shows and commercial tv (eventually) picking up the rights to the shows.

Sure, most of the episodes of Graham Norton will be ''old'', but hopefully it works for Ten on Saturday nights in 2012, now without it's AFL Rights. I hope Ten sticks with the show for the long run.
Cash on hand: 30,562.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 pm
Jayel wrote:Happy Feet is crap. I can't believe they've churned another one out.

Hey! I thought I was the only one who thinks that ... as much as I "get" animated films (talking/singing/dancing dogs, cats, fish, birds, zebras, cars, toys, whatever) I just didn't get Happy Feet. It bugged me enormously ... :x
Cash on hand: 9,415.00
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 am
According to TV Tonight Ten is fast tracking this show.

Graham Norton now on TEN

TEN will premiere The Graham Norton Show, formerly an ABC acquisition, from 8:35pm Saturday January 14th.

It will air in between two movies, Ice Age (6:30pm) and Mercury Rising (9:35pm).

There should be 13 episodes remaining in this series with first guests likely to be Gerard Butler, Karen Gillan and Noel Gallagher. Also set for January are Andrea Riseborough, James D’Arcy and Madonna.

But will Norton connect with TEN’s audience and is he enough to salvage Saturday nights?

Fast-Tracked directly from the UK the irrepressible Graham Norton showcases his wickedly cheeky sense of humour and fast-paced interview show.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/01/gra ... n-ten.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Emmy Winner
Cash on hand: 7,501.40
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 am
I can see this not lasting. The fact that it is programmed in between two movies just makes it look like a rose between two thorns. I guess they can't put the show on any earlier but it would have been great if Ten had tried to improve their 6:30-8:30 schedule and offered something other than a movie.
Game Show Host
Cash on hand: 637.50
Bank: 809,249.70
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 pm
The other thing that will bug me is that it is a BBC show shown on a commercial station, so they will have to put in ads which will bug the crap out of me!!!!
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 10,923.30
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm
Have they shown the episode with Gillian Anderson yet?

Shes been on the show a few times, but I mean: recently
Game Show Host
Cash on hand: 637.50
Bank: 809,249.70
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 pm
Yes, the Gillian Anderson show was on last week! I think! I have lost track of what day or week it is right now!!! lol... but it was very recent, a christmas show in fact... Also, Dr Who was on it! It's new years day, my brain isn't working well and I have forgotten his name...
Cash on hand: 13,663.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 am
Rayne wrote:According to TV Tonight Ten is fast tracking this show.

Graham Norton now on TEN

TEN will premiere The Graham Norton Show, formerly an ABC acquisition, from 8:35pm Saturday January 14th.

It will air in between two movies, Ice Age (6:30pm) and Mercury Rising (9:35pm).

There should be 13 episodes remaining in this series with first guests likely to be Gerard Butler, Karen Gillan and Noel Gallagher. Also set for January are Andrea Riseborough, James D’Arcy and Madonna.

But will Norton connect with TEN’s audience and is he enough to salvage Saturday nights?

Fast-Tracked directly from the UK the irrepressible Graham Norton showcases his wickedly cheeky sense of humour and fast-paced interview show.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/01/gra ... n-ten.html

Woo hoo, and I thought I'd seen them all - the main man! O<>

cleo wrote:
Jayel wrote:Happy Feet is crap. I can't believe they've churned another one out.

Hey! I thought I was the only one who thinks that ... as much as I "get" animated films (talking/singing/dancing dogs, cats, fish, birds, zebras, cars, toys, whatever) I just didn't get Happy Feet. It bugged me enormously ... :x

I only saw this the other week, thankfully I had recorded it so I could fast forward it. My partner gave up on it after only a few minutes, but it was one of those i had to keep watching to see why everyone else thought it was that great, and in the hope of maybe something exciting happening - but no, like I said, and you said, it was crap!
PreviousNext

Return to Drama and Comedies