Will And Grace

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,131.40
Bank: 4,041.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:33 am
anyone catch the new episode Thursday night with Gene Wilder guest starring?

:lol: :lol:

I have never laughed as hard as I did in that episode... I was actually in tears I was laughing so hard! Couldn't believe it! Wilder is a comic legend and as soon as I saw the promo for this I knew it would rock - exceed my expectations! Luved it, and confirmed again why I love this show! So much so, I actually downloaded the ep off the net! Hehe...
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:45 pm
Yeh I saw it - I try not to miss an epi...even the repeats they show after are fun to revisit.

I liked when Wilder referenced his Willy Wonker character....'strike that, reverse it' ......and that first scene in the meeting room was pretty darn funny...'now did anyone see where my troll went?'

I like that they've brought in Harry Connick Jnr as Grace's new love - he can stay as long as he wants :). It would be nice to see Will actually have a relationship that lasts for a while.....2 of the main characters are gay & yet you never see them actually dating guys to the point where it becomes even mildly serious. Why should Grace only get the guys?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:15 am
Yeah, it is a bit strange actually. It would be good if it did happen, not that Jack would ever settle down with anyone that long anyway! :P But, it is about time that Will got someone of his own with some permanacy.

My fav scene is now my sig... :P and the part in the final credits when they are singing in the bathroom! :D hilarious!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:53 am
Great final episode tonight :D

Lots of twists, being the season finale thats not surprising. Will and Jack :shock: nah uh! Not sure if i liked that - but was still funny! "Man, my head hurt..." "... so does mine!" :D :?

We all expected something with the hot chick and Leo - a letter. How original. :roll:

I did love Karen and the "husband stealing whore" doing the battle on the back deck. Saw that coming as well, but Rosario doing the dive was great!

I liked the first episode better than the second, but it was all typical Will and Grace! Loved it all... and very happy Seven did something right, stuck to their guns, and played the whole season out in sequence with minimal delays. :D
Okay, the last few weeks were a bit of a mess, and moved timeslots three times at least during its run out... but its done and done! I'd congratulate Seven, but they dont deserve it for making me wait for Alias! :P

TVAus Rookie
Cash on hand: 2.50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:04 am
Yeah I really liked the will and grace finale. But I am annoyed that they had so many cliffhangers. 3 cliffhangers was too many I thought. Really makes me want more, and now I have to wait so bloody long to see whether Grace is going to get Harry C back, J and W are gonna stay together, and wtf is happening with Karen. As for the last one, I dont think I will ever find out what is going on with Karen, hehe. She is definitely one of my fav characters on the show.

Btw loved Jack's: "I would just DIIIIIEEEEE". :)
- syl
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:49 am
[quote:812c8220c2="jason166"]I did love Karen and the "husband stealing whore" doing the battle on the back deck. Saw that coming as well, but Rosario doing the dive was great![/quote:812c8220c2]

I had a good chuckle when Rosario dove off the boat! :D And Minnie Driver was great value too - her banter with karen was the highlight of the finale....& the reading of the will "Grape Antler" LOL! :) oh oh oh another LOL moment was Jack's "You must be diying! I would die!" comments to grace about the hot gal spending time with Leo.

Good finale - especially liked Grace's request to go to Guatamala...made me keen to see more!

TVAus Rookie
Cash on hand: 2.50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:23 pm
[quote:9a7b2af0a3="mook-e"]Good finale - especially liked Grace's request to go to Guatamala...made me keen to see more![/quote:9a7b2af0a3]

Yeah they may move the show away from the apartment for an episode. This really doesn't happen much (except of course the two final episodes). Would be pretty funny to see Grace off in Guatamala trying to get her hubby back.
- syl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:24 pm
The whole show has changed a lot over the last season. Even with Grace and Leo getting married, its thrown off certain relationships. Will and Karren were spending more time together, and Grace and Jack when Leo wasn't around.

There were probably a lot of cliffhangers in this, and really all of them changed the show even more - espcially the Jack and Will thing! :shock: Still, it was all funny in my books. I'll certainly add the "I would die" to the list of funny moments :D
Secret Life Extra
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:38 pm
[quote:87a0a377eb]Yeh I saw it - I try not to miss an epi...even the repeats they show after are fun to revisit. [/quote:87a0a377eb]
Same here! I saw the finale as well, Jack and Will waking up in the same bed hilarious! Karen is just great :)
Alex: I'm not a psychopath, I'm a sociopath. There's a difference, you know. A psychopath can't tell the difference between right and wrong. A sociopath knows the difference - he just doesn't care. ~The Pretender
Daytime Soap Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:33 pm
damn straight the repeats are fun to watch... this show is pretty damn near the funniest thing they show on TV
Next

Return to Drama and Comedies