Neighbours

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11551
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:07 pm
Well if THAT wasn't drama overload!

I thought Toadie was going to have a heart attack - but being hit by a cab will suffice. (how did Karl find him?)
Maybe he can have the heart attack when he stresses about Sonja losing the baby and THEN somehow finds out it was his and not Marks! :P

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 5821
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:03 pm
Cash on hand: 107,831.80
Bank: 0.00
Location: Sydney
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:06 pm
wow. What an episode.

I also thought that Toadie was going to have an heart attack. He was going ballistic. And rightfully too. Karl said something like "I went to your hotel and saw the ambulance leave the scene with you in it" or to that effect.

Am so glad that Dee had revealed herself as "Fake Dee".
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 31840
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:55 am
Cash on hand: 13,433.00
Bank: 4,820,179.80
Location: Somewhere In General
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am
I'm glad I recorded it so I could go back and see certain bits. It certainly had some action going on, and now the shorts for the next episodes look interesting too!
Image
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11551
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:48 am
yellow sock wrote:. Karl said something like "I went to your hotel and saw the ambulance leave the scene with you in it" or to that effect.

Ah, thanks.
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 31840
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:55 am
Cash on hand: 13,433.00
Bank: 4,820,179.80
Location: Somewhere In General
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm
cleo wrote:
yellow sock wrote:. Karl said something like "I went to your hotel and saw the ambulance leave the scene with you in it" or to that effect.

Ah, thanks.

That bit all seemed a bit silly, Karl showing up just as that happened, but never mind, we'll let them off!
Image
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11551
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 am
OMG! All the Tanaka twins need to do to find out about their father is to go read wikipedia!
Turns out the mother (also known as the worst actor EVER) dated
Spoiler: show
Scott Robinson
in the first year of the show before
Spoiler: show
Jason Donovan took over the role
!

:D
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 31840
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:55 am
Cash on hand: 13,433.00
Bank: 4,820,179.80
Location: Somewhere In General
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:45 am
cleo wrote:OMG! All the Tanaka twins need to do to find out about their father is to go read wikipedia!
Turns out the mother (also known as the worst actor EVER) dated
Spoiler: show
Scott Robinson
in the first year of the show before
Spoiler: show
Jason Donovan took over the role
!

:D

I didn't watch it back then, so that went right over my head!
And yes, that mother is a terrible actor, and looks like she's just been plucked off the street at a bus stop for the role
Image
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11551
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:25 am
Jayel wrote:I didn't watch it back then, so that went right over my head!
And yes, that mother is a terrible actor, and looks like she's just been plucked off the street at a bus stop for the role


No, neither did I. She was a completely new character for me until I read stuff this morning. And apparently it's the same "actress". Wonder if she was as bad back then? :|
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 31840
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:55 am
Cash on hand: 13,433.00
Bank: 4,820,179.80
Location: Somewhere In General
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:33 am
cleo wrote:
Jayel wrote:I didn't watch it back then, so that went right over my head!
And yes, that mother is a terrible actor, and looks like she's just been plucked off the street at a bus stop for the role


No, neither did I. She was a completely new character for me until I read stuff this morning. And apparently it's the same "actress". Wonder if she was as bad back then? :|

:shock: Really!
I might need to do a Google search.
Image
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11551
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:59 am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ters_(1985)#Kim_Tanaka

Save you the bother. :)
PreviousNext

Return to Drama and Comedies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron