Modern Family

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 210.00
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 pm
I think this show is currently the best it's ever been. It's just so... clever and funny... every episode. The one this Sunday (with Lily swearing) is my favourite thus far, but because of the side-plot involving Gloria. That woman needs an Emmy.
Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 6,062.00
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm
Ha, I wondered how many seasons it would take before the writers played the "Gloria gets pregnant" card.
Tony: "I'm not getting any reception. How about you?"
Ziva: "I'm braless"
Tony: "I noticed that earlier. But on your phone, they're called 'bars'"

NCIS :)
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 4,577,822.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:46 pm
The Modern Family Australian episodes will go to air Sunday April 27th against none other than The Voice and The Logies from what i can gather. Why would TEN shift it from Monday night? It just shows how stupid the programming dept is at the network and they wonder why the network is nearly 6ft under.

Regardless i am looking forward to this. One of the few good comedies left at the moment.

TV Tonight wrote:Airdate: Modern Family: An Aussie Adventure

TEN has set the date for the Australian-filmed episode of Modern Family.

It will screen on Sunday April 27, just days after its US premiere.

While TEN is yet to reveal the timeslot for the episode, it will air on the same night as the Logie Awards, and presumably The Voice launch.

TEN’s screening will include be hosted by Angela Bishop with behind the scenes footage plus interviews with cast and executive producers.

This special episode of the award-winning comedy series follows the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan on an Australian adventure after Phil Dunphy discovers he was conceived here. He takes them all on the trip of a lifetime to destinations including Sydney, the outback and the Great Barrier Reef.

The Modern Family cast are Ed O’Neill (Jay Pritchett), Julie Bowen (Claire Dunphy), Ty Burrell (Phil Dunphy), Sofía Vergara (Gloria Delgado-Pritchett), Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Mitchell Pritchett), Eric Stonestreet (Cameron Tucker), Sarah Hyland (Haley Dunphy), Nolan Gould (Luke Dunphy), Ariel Winter (Alex Dunphy), Rico Rodriguez (Manny Delgado) and Aubrey Anderson-Emmons (Lily Tucker-Pritchett).

Sunday April 27 on TEN.

Cash on hand: 108,391.80
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:34 pm
the Aussie version aired tonight.

Geez, it was so tacky!
Daytime Soap Star
Cash on hand: 245.00
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 pm
I'm only really getting into this show since 10 started showing it weeknights - and it's fast becoming one of my all time favourite sitcoms. Quite easily the best one of the last decade or so. Every episode is just packed with great lines and hilarious scenes. The one I watched last night was one of the best - with Hayley being taught how to make cupcakes lol.
Cash on hand: 17,270.80
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 pm
the new season started Sunday, is anyone sick if this show now and find it unfunny?

I cannot laugh more than once a episode now, where as the early seasons I laughed often.

is it different writers or has it just run out of steam? plus the kids are all grown up and not cute anymore.
Cash on hand: 9,237.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:19 pm
Yes I thought Luke had shot up a bit, it was very noticeable in the repeat shown after the new ep :lol:
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Game Show Contestant
Cash on hand: 65.00
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:45 pm
Thank you so much for sharing and it's my favorite..
Previous

Return to Drama and Comedies