Curb Your Enthusiasm (SPOILERS)

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 770.00
Bank: 1,279,451.00
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 am
Do you think the lady was actually referring to the girls vagina or her cat?

Nine could never show this episode in primetime imagine the uproar...

Loved the episode though.

-Ben
Emmy Nominee
Cash on hand: 520.00
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:59 pm
"Call the police!" Haha hilarious!

For some reason, the best episodes this season have involved the Seinfeld clan yet its the stuff that happens away from the reunion that have been hysterical.

Anyone else think the reunion won't get to go ahead because Larry will go to jail ala the Seinfeld ending?
:lol:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm
[quote:383ac4e833="Joker"]"Call the police!" Haha hilarious!

For some reason, the best episodes this season have involved the Seinfeld clan yet its the stuff that happens away from the reunion that have been hysterical.

Anyone else think the reunion won't get to go ahead because Larry will go to jail ala the Seinfeld ending?
:lol:[/quote:383ac4e833]

Haha i never thought of that. Is it seriously the end of Curb?

I don't think the reunion will go ahead for whatever reason, not sure if it will be because Larry goes to Jail though.

-Ben
Cash on hand: 1,917.50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm
Leon was the funniest part of the episode, I have to agree.

I have a feeling Cheryl's not going to go particularly well...dunno why. Or maybe she will...and become a star, while Larry rots in jail. Who knows? :thinking:

Hopefully some more Julia Louis Dreyfuss in next week's episode.

And am a little disappointed it looks like we're not getting any Jerry Stiller...but everything else was perfect, so I ain't complaining.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 pm
Yeah would love to see some jerry stiller.

Can someone answer my questions though?

-Ben
Cash on hand: 1,917.50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 pm
[quote:307d37ed0f]Do you think the lady was actually referring to the girls vagina or her cat?[/quote:307d37ed0f]

It had to be her vagina, didn't it? I never thought for a second they were talking about an animal... :?

Gloriously offensive, that was. It was like one big up you to the likes of Channel 9, who are only jumping on for the Seinfeld stuff.

As if he's saying, you want Seinfeld? Alright, but first you're gonna have to deal with some horribly offensive material regarding children's genitalia. :lol:

[quote:307d37ed0f]Haha i never thought of that. Is it seriously the end of Curb?[/quote:307d37ed0f]

Impossible to answer that. Larry makes his mind up after every season. I wouldn't be holding my breath for another season, but I wouldn't discount it either. Either way, I'm thrilled with what we've gotten in the past 3 years, the two seasons after the initial "ending" (Season 5 finale) have been outstanding.

I'll tell you what though, my desire for a REAL Seinfeld reunion has definately increased twofold. Or like the whole Seinfeld episode released as a DVD extra. :pray:

Not gonna happen, but still... :wink:
Cash on hand: 17,358.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:56 am
yeah, that was a pretty good episode.

liked how they used Michael Richard's racist standup reference on the show, like when Leon goes to his door and Michael gets all scared - I got that reference right away. that joke wasn't funny until the final line, was that a natural laugh Jerry gave cause they do make it up as they go along. with the whole cat/vagina thing, I wasn't sure myself what they meant. but if they meant cat, why would they say pussy. they could have just said cat.

looking forward to the last ep of the season though!
Cash on hand: 882.50
Bank: 3,905,233.20
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm
HAHAHAHA! I just watched episode 9 that was hilarious! Everything about it was hilarious! Leon was a bucket of laughs! The references to the racial slurs with Michael Richards was hilarious especially at the end when he was screaming at Leon and everyone around him was staring HAHA!
Emmy Winner
Cash on hand: 7,600.30
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 pm
Well that was the awesome pay off I was hoping for, and there is still one more episode to go.
Cash on hand: 585.00
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:32 pm
Loved episode 9. The table read was really great - it felt so natural, it was like they had still been playing those characters for the last 11 years. Having Estelle Harris and Bania and Wayne Knight being involved was great fun but where was Jerry Stiller - he needs to be there!

The Michael Richards and Leon stuff was really great "you have to recharge the mitzva" and the end when he yelled at him was golden. :lol:

Loved the shocked looks on everyone's face when he kept referring to the little girl's pussy. Theres just some words that are wrong when refering to children and that has got to be one of the big ones.

Cant wait for the finale. should be great.
PreviousNext

Return to Drama and Comedies