Family Ties

FlashForward, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 24, Bones, The Good Wife, House, Heroes, Lost, The Big Bang Theory
ER Surgeon
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:37 pm
yeah - Lucky Man is a great book - as Fox insisted on writing it himself you get his version of him warts and all.

There is a lot of info around his drinking/spending during the Back to the Future Rise.

I loved Teen Wolf With him in it too...He also did a Made for TV Movie about summer camp - Poison Ivy - yep gotta love that Micheal J Fox.

You know I also loved Skippy - he was just so annoying, yet everyone loved him- great character.
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:56 pm
not to forget the wonderful Doc Hollywood :D - huge Michael J Fox fan here. I too have his book & its one of the best biographies I've ever read. Loved Family Ties & loved Spin City while he was in it...especially season 2 & 3 when Jennifer Esposito was also on board playing the sharp tongued secretary Stacey Paterno. Thought he was fabulous in The American President in a role that continued on where Alex P Keaton left off. And then of course my favourite guilty pleasure Michael J Fox movie The Secret of My Succe$s - classic stuff that! :D

And am keen to get my hands on a copy of [url=http://www.interstate-60.com]Interstate 60[/url] - a film made in 2002 by director Bob Gale who wrote, produced the Back to the Future series. Its an adventure comedy starring James Marsden, Gary Oldman, Christopher Lloyd & MJ Fox in a small role.........from all reports it's a terrific film.
[img81]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/Mook-e/sig_carlinda.gif[/img81]
TV: South Of Nowhere - Season 2 | The L Word | Weeds | Sugar Rush
Golden Globe Nominee
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:44 pm
I cant find any redeeming features about that show I'm a bit surprised MJFox found he had to lower hmself to not-so-funny-us-sitcom's

Big fan of Michael J Fox but in unfunny sitcoms, sad that
[b7d][u7d][color=blue7d]Stargate News Australia[/color7d][/u7d][/b7d]

[b7d][color=green7d][size=187d]They want us to believe the television ratings in aus are factual, yeah right and pigs might fly[/b7d][/color7d][/size7d]
[img7d]http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/pigSflymed.gif[/img7d]
Neighbours Extra
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:40 pm
family ties was never available as a box say eh?? i think it would have been cool..i always watched it on tv1..
[img10]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Sammiecurt/Arrested%20Development/1.png[/img10]
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 770.00
Bank: 1,279,451.00
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:14 pm
I loved family ties. One of my favourite 80s family shows. Growing Pains was just as good too. Man i wished they bought out dvds for them. One problem is there are so many episodes of them they would be heaps expensive and need like 10 dvd sets.

Actually just looked up Growing Pains and it's on dvd february 7th next year i might decide to get my christmas presents after christmas. Getting season 1 of Growing pains and season 2 of diff'rent strokes. Plus i wanna get the box set of Doctor who 2005 which i think comes out next year too.

-Ben
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:05 am
What the? This show was funny as. I once tried (for bizarre reasons) to try and keep a straight face during a scene, but Justine Bateman said this RIDICULOUS line and kept a straight face and I just cracked up.

:lol: I liked Courtney Cox in it as Alex's girlfriend, too.
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:19 am
I loved family ties and yes growing pains was great as well, they were just such easy shows to watch that were hilarious!!
also a massive michael j fox fan, back to the future was one of the first movies i ever saw at the cinema
I've got nothing
Previous

Return to Drama and Comedies