Supernatural (SPOILERS)

Like your Sci-Fi? Chat about your favourite shows, test your knowledge in the long running Sci Fi quiz, read about upcoming conventions or post your con reports! Come in and mix with the best :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm
Whats that? a recurring Female? will she last longer than that Rachel did in this Sausagefest last season (or was it S6? cant remember)? :P

Anyways... the premise in the promo sounds intriguing - Kinda hoping its the last season but. Finish with a bang. :)

having it on wednesdays will be weird at at first, a few shows shuffling their days this year.
Cash on hand: 30,517.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 am
Hey, that would be a good way to end the show - permanently rid the earth of demons. An apt reward for all their trials.

Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm
cleo wrote:Hey, that would be a good way to end the show - permanently rid the earth of demons. An apt reward for all their trials.

Showrunner Jeremy Carver said his goal is to write a story that lasts at least until the end of season 10. Of course it isn't up to him, it's the networks decision. But I fear networks like the CW keep their favourite shows on longer than they should even when they become stale and Supernatural has. I think Supernatural should be finishing at the end of this season, it's a good time to end it all.
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 1,729,186.60
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 am
Supernatural-Fan wrote:
cleo wrote:Hey, that would be a good way to end the show - permanently rid the earth of demons. An apt reward for all their trials.

Showrunner Jeremy Carver said his goal is to write a story that lasts at least until the end of season 10. Of course it isn't up to him, it's the networks decision. But I fear networks like the CW keep their favourite shows on longer than they should even when they become stale and Supernatural has. I think Supernatural should be finishing at the end of this season, it's a good time to end it all.

That's what I'm afraid of because the same was done to Smallville. It's almost like they want to beat that record and go for 11 seasons maybe. But I do agree, season 8 is the best time to end the series. That is if they know that now and not have a sudden decision from the network before the end of the season. ;)
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 1,729,186.60
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 pm
2 DAYS TO GO:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:51 pm
I cant wait for the season to get underway tomorrow. An episode next month is titled "Dean Amuck" and I cant imagine what that could be about. Something to do with Dean morphing into a Duck perhaps? :lol:
Cash on hand: 2.50
Bank: 4,298,345.30
Mood: feeling under the weather
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm
Supernatural-Fan wrote:I cant wait for the season to get underway tomorrow. An episode next month is titled "Dean Amuck" and I cant imagine what that could be about. Something to do with Dean morphing into a Duck perhaps? :lol:

That episode must have the
Spoiler: show
cartoon(ish) universe
Jeremy Carver spoke about in this Season 8 preview.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm
First episode was today and it was a good one I thought.

I say every season the first episode sets up the whole season, but not this time. Now I'll wait before I get too excited about
Gates of hell closed forever.
. I'm sure Crowley will find a loophole. :lol:

Platypus wrote:
Supernatural-Fan wrote:I cant wait for the season to get underway tomorrow. An episode next month is titled "Dean Amuck" and I cant imagine what that could be about. Something to do with Dean morphing into a Duck perhaps? :lol:

That episode must have the
cartoon(ish) universe
Jeremy Carver spoke about in this Season 8 preview.

I can just picture it now. Dean with complete white background.
Emmy Nominee
Cash on hand: 582.50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm
SUPERNATURAL Season 8 starts 8:30 Monday October 15! on Eleven.
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:28 am
Was an alright first ep back. We'll see how it goes.

I was wanting to get into the action already after the usual 'Brother comes back from X, What has the other been up to' go-to drama to create that brotherly angst felt like it was treading common ground a little for the 50th time, interesting that some are saying it made Sam come off like a jerk, perhaps Carver is committing the same Character Derailment in a way with Sam in a similar way that they used to reckon that Gamble always wrote Dean badly. Hmm.

Anyways, Moar! of what went down in Purgatory please. :) I was intrigued by this whole 'Benny' thing - I thought he was a Leviathan at first but others are saying hes a Vamp.

and that spoiler definitely sounds good. :)
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy