Supernatural (SPOILERS)

Like your Sci-Fi? Chat about your favourite shows, test your knowledge in the long running Sci Fi quiz, read about upcoming conventions or post your con reports! Come in and mix with the best :)
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 1,729,186.60
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 am
Pegasus wrote:I read somewhere that a popular theory is that Sam is still trapped in Lucifer's cage and that this whole season has been a dream.

I like that theory because it does make sense. Sam might not be dreaming but may be in a parallel reality induced by Lucifer to mess with Sam's mind. But then the last 2 seasons would seem like a massive waste.. We'll know tomorrow anyway. ;)

Supernatural-Fan wrote:WEDNESDAY
8 pm ARROW
9 pm Supernatural

Awesome!! Finally out of Saturdays. :< Aehh.. But "Arrow" takes Smallville's old timeslot. :X
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 2.50
Bank: 4,298,345.30
Mood: feeling under the weather
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm
Almost-brilliant season finale was almost-brilliant. ;)

It gets a 9/10 from me.

Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:25 pm
Pretty damn good episode. The ending was kick arse. Although I imagine the end to season 7 will be resolved within the first 2 episodes next season. Budget constraints will prevent them from going further with it I think.

At least
Spoiler: show
Dick is dead, now we wont have to put up with a leviathan smiling every time he's threatened. :lol:
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:39 pm
ooh sounds good... I thought it was starting to get back into it once Bobby and Cas came back and the Leviathan thing really started to gear up again to set up the finale, but some were thinking they were starting to rush it and cram too much into the last few eps, and maybe they shouldve had more mytharc stuff earlier this season cause the second half was kinda draggy at times, YMMV.

But anyways, will be getting around to watching it tomorrow I reckon. :)
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:04 pm
That was pretty good wasn't it. :P

Certainly gonna be interesting to see how long they play the Dean/Cas stuck in Purgatory angle next Season, even if its only 2-3 eps at most before were back to random MOTW, or if Carver will change it up a bit with the change of showrunner. The red-eyed thingies was fairly creeptastic.

At least the 'Dick' jokes will take a backseat now. :) Until Season 8! Interesting its gonna be on Wednesday now too. :)

Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm
From Jim Beaver's twitter

So I get requests to tweet to get somebody fired and requests to tweet for a cure for MS. Which one's from a decent human being?

A handful of dipwads is trying to get Misha Collins fired. A lot more people are focusing their energy on humanitarian causes. Them I like.

It's a bunch of dweeb folk with jealousy & spite as their guidelines. Forget 'em. Go do a random act of good today. Tell 'em Misha sent u!.

From Misha Collins

Some jerks are trying to get me fired but it's not gonna be easy because I've got seniority at the gas station where I'm working these days.

It should be said for about the billionth time in the history of the universe, some people are nutcases. :lol:

Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 2,064.80
Mood: infactuated
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 am
So I guess Bobby's really dead then? Aw, they've killed off my second favourite character. So glad they bought Cas back though.

So Dean and Cas are stuck in purgatory? And Sam is all alone. I hope the brothers aren't separated for too long in season 8.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 pm
Spoilers so far have suggested they won't be separated for long... At least, not during the show.

8x02 synopsis:
Zap2It wrote:In Episode 2, "What's Up Tiger Mommy,"
Spoiler: show
the Winchesters are invited to a very fancy party. (Cross your fingers for tuxes, ladies.) The event is described as "an auction of remarkable, unworldly objets d'art" -- and the bidding will get heated as an ancient monster grows increasingly determined to get what he wants.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 pm
In case you haven't seen it... The first preview for Season 8.

Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 1,729,186.60
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 pm
Yes!! We had Michael Shanks, Don S. Davis, Corin Nemec and Mitch Pilleggi. Now we can add Amanda Tapping to the list of Stargate veterans appearing on Supernatural! :D

GateWorld wrote:Amanda Tapping Joins Supernatural‘s Eighth Season

Stargate and Sanctuary veteran Amanda Tapping is adding another genre favorite to her resume as “Queen of Sci-Fi.” She’ll appear in a major recurring role in the eighth season of Supernatural, according to TV Line.

Tapping will play Naomi, described by showrunner Jeremy Carver as “cool and mysterious, part of a new group of angels we’ve never seen before.” Naomi’s demeanor is efficient and put-together, but this only hides a lot more going on under the surface.

She’ll make her first appearance in the seventh episode of Season Eight, titled “A Little Slice of Kevin.”

The actress recently had a directing stint helming three episodes of the upcoming fantasy series Primeval: New World, and appeared on screen in the Lifetime move Taken Back: Finding Haley, which aired in August.

Season Eight of Supernatural premieres Wednesday, October 3 at 9/8c on The CW in the United States. Look for Amanda’s first appearance sometime in November.
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy