Supernatural (SPOILERS)

Like your Sci-Fi? Chat about your favourite shows, test your knowledge in the long running Sci Fi quiz, read about upcoming conventions or post your con reports! Come in and mix with the best :)

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 pm
If I had to rate every single episode in the series to compare to today's episode I would give ALL of them a 10/10 rating. Today's episode was a steaming pile of crap and the directors should hold their heads in shame. Pure garbage is the only way to describe in. What a mess and waste of time and now it's literally like waiting two weeks for a new episode from the end of last weeks. :roll:

My selfish opinion would be not to even bother with this weeks episode. But if you simply cant miss any episode then watch it, but out of the entire 42 minutes you can afford to make a 41 minute run to the shower/kitchen/shops and you really wouldn't miss anything worth watching.
Cash on hand: 2.50
Bank: 3,552,351.30
Mood: feeling under the weather
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 pm
:lol:

I can't say that it was a bad episode. I just didn't enjoy it all that much. It gets 3/10 from me.
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:56 am
Ha ha Supernatural-Fan. After reading your post I had to see what it was about. (only watching on fta, so not up to it yet) - and it sounds a bit like that godawful mymosthatedepisode "Ghostfacers". Hopefully it's not that bad. ;)

Obs on the season so far: ... Not turned off yet. Dean is looking particularly hawt, Sam's hair is. Awful.
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:22 pm
I just watched it... I'm with Platy.. the first few minutes I was 'oh geez...' but it wasnt all that bad.

The interesting thing about it was what the writers were going for with Sam & Dean at the end - they've let monsters go trusting they wont harm people a few times before, usually the type ala this ep where theyre humans turned against their will, or its turned into extra Angst!Fuel between the brothers (look at Sam's Kitsune friend last season Dean hunted down) when they don't.

But yeah that scene at the end could be taken a few diff ways - obviously not enough time to wrap up MoTW - will Weregirl reappear down the line? , Dean now thinking of Benny and his time in purgatory - at which theres another angle in that perhaps this is further example of how little Sam gives a crap about hunting anymore at this point - has he forgotten the whole Madison thing from Season 2's 'Heart'?

I mean just reading some TWoP posts and some are saying well they were tweaking the SPN!werewolf mythos in this ep from that earlier one here a little - Madison had little to no control or memory over her heart-eating actions, whereas these ones were much more aware - having something to do with how close removed down the line they were sired from the Alpha as briefly mentioned this ep thus Madison being clearly more of a risk letting her go free;

but going back to my first point - Dean's turnaround after 'Heart' and that chick last season should be ringing some suss bells with Sam, yet we get the slightly passe 'really? you're letting her go? oh well' kindof thing. I wonder if he's suddenly going to give a rats when the whole Benny thing is revealed sooner or later. But again, at times that plot point has always been a little fuzzy in the show, and maybe thats reading far too much into the end of the ep.

Anyways, Still to catch up on 8x05. :P
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 1,429,079.60
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Season 8 has been pretty good so far, especially the continuing back story of the "missing" one year. It's good to have Castiel back as well.

If you guys missed it apparently in some of the episodes leading up to Amanda Tapping's début as Naomi there have been references to Stargate SG-1 all over. Here's the CW pimping this reference from ep5:

Spoiler: show
'Jacob Carter' is Amanda Tapping's fictional father in SG-1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:48 pm
Yesterday was the cartoonish episode, and it was pretty damn good.

Castiel's debut into hunting didn't go so well. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:00 pm
Just a heads up, today was the mid-season final and Spermatural is back to download on January 17.
Cash on hand: 2.50
Bank: 3,552,351.30
Mood: feeling under the weather
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm
Supernatural-Fan wrote:Just a heads up, today was the mid-season final and Spermatural is back to download on January 17.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm
Platypus wrote:
Supernatural-Fan wrote:Just a heads up, today was the mid-season final and Spermatural is back to download on January 17.

If the Ipad can't get auto-correct correct, what chance do the rest of us have? :P
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm
I've gotta say SPN is getting really good again! The last couple eps have been great. Im realy intrigued with whatever's going on with Naomi, Cas and this Angel Tablet thing, Charlie being back was pretty good and the ep just last week with Their Grandfather Henry and whatever that box is. Next week's looks pretty WTF in a funny way too.
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy