The Vampire Diaries (SPOILERS)

Like your Sci-Fi? Chat about your favourite shows, test your knowledge in the long running Sci Fi quiz, read about upcoming conventions or post your con reports! Come in and mix with the best :)
News Anchor
Cash on hand: 2,310.00
Bank: 7,160.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm
I am just going to wait till iTunes starts loading season 3 on there once they air on foxtel. I don't have time to watch things online, it's enough that I have to wait for Glee, despite watching the first episode that we didn't get here that aired in America back on the 29th November. I prefer to be doing something like writing on my role play site then just sitting and watching a tv show for 40 mins. As much as I love the show, have the patience to wait.
Emmy Nominee
Cash on hand: 582.50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:18 pm
There are 2 weeks of double eps of s1. By January 24th, Fox8 should be starting to screen TVD s2!.

If Fox8 continues to screen 2 eps of s2 for 11 weeks, we'll probably see s3 on Fox8 by late March or early April.
Emmy Nominee
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm
Tonight (17/1), we bid farewell to TVD s1, & next week we'll see the first 2 eps of TVD s2!

24/1 will mark another 11 weeks of double eps for s2. After that, Fox8 will probably finally screen TVD s3!.
News Anchor
Cash on hand: 2,310.00
Bank: 7,160.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm
Good to know.... can't wait for iTunes to upload the episodes.
Emmy Nominee
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:08 pm
According to Fox8's new promos, we're going to get TVD s3 eps as soon as s2 is fully shown!.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm
Hate to say it, but IMO the show's starting to slow down and drag just a tad. There's less going on at once I think, and the whole '359th plan to kill Klaus' is starting to get boring. Hopefully it gets back on track after the hiatus.

The latest ep (3x15) was interesting - Poor Bonnie she gets the short end so much while everyones trying to save Elena all the time. Realistically she should go back to end of Season 1 Bonnie and start plotting the Salvatores downfall after this.

So I wonder if that's it with Esther - is she gone for good now and we can start plan 360 to kill Klaus? (Obviously involving the other White Oak tree Rebekah just conveniently found out about) :P or has she just disappeared?

One slow burning plot I found interesting the last few eps though has been Meredith. WTF. Why is she going on random murder sprees? it dosent seem to be just a vampire related thing either - that jerkass boyfriend she killed was just human and was pissing her off.

Also its got me wondering how Alaric's resurrection ring really works - a few eps ago it didn't work properly (when he was hit by the Hybrid's car - punny :P) then Elena had to finish him off when he was stabbed last ep because apparently it has to be 'death by supernatural being' to work.

So I'm thinking maybe it has to be a more direct contact (neck snap, like when Damon 'killed' Jeremy) but then Elena used a Knife, resurrection ok, and the Hybrid used a Car, unless the hybrid's arent classed as supernatural enough. I dunno its fuzzy, but Meredith as far as we know isnt supenatural and just shot him, so I guess we'll see what happens (especially if it was a head shot - no coming back from that given the new rules we have and he cant revive)

Anyway the next ep looks like another left-field filler flashback - but we'll find out in 4 weeks! :)
Cash on hand: 210.00
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 pm
I disagree, although they should stop making Klaus the bad guy, or make him the main antagonist for real. Every time there's a bad guy, there's a badder guy, and it can only go so far.
I am constantly amazed by this show and think story wise it is the best thing on telly. You can have an Emmy worthy show and have two things take place throughout an entire season, or you can be satisfied with a CW show that goes a million miles a minute. I like the latter. It never ceases to stun the crap out of me. I personally find where it's going a very interesting destination indeed.
Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.
Emmy Nominee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:20 pm
EzyDvd has announced that "TVD s3" will be out on dvd here on June 5th!.
Emmy Nominee
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm
As of tonight (6/3/12), we have 4 weeks (8 eps) of TVD s2. TVD s3 should premiere on FOX8 in the 2nd week of April.

The TVD s3 Dvd will be out here in Australia, on September 5th. There is still no word on which the US or UK versions Dvd release date that will be out before the Australian release.
Cash on hand: 210.00
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 pm
It won't be.
Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy