The Vampire Diaries (SPOILERS)

Like your Sci-Fi? Chat about your favourite shows, test your knowledge in the long running Sci Fi quiz, read about upcoming conventions or post your con reports! Come in and mix with the best :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 110.00
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Episode 4 was the best episode yet and I am most certainly hooked now.

Loved that the storyline is actually going places especially at the end where we saw the town's people gather and discuss that the vampires are back. Loved it. I wonder what the watch is so important for? And the crystal Damon took.

I wish they would show more of Bonnie and her storyline as I am enjoying the tiny bits me are getting of her so much.
Hollywood Legend
Cash on hand: 4,307.10
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Yep I agree, the fourth episode actually moved the story along.

It isn't all about Nina falling for Stefan, there's actually more to it, bringing down Damon and the community knowing Mystic Fall's Vampire history.

However the Twilight references and its cheap shots at Twilight won't make it popular with its audience who mainly watch TVD because of Twilight.
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 70.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm
I agree.. episode 4 is my fav so far.. things are certainly moving along
And even though ui've read the books, i'm still surprised as they have put in things that werent in them
I love you Stefan. YOU.
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm
And even though ui've read the books, i'm still surprised as they have put in things that werent in them
I love you Stefan. YOU.
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 pm
And even though i've read the books, i'm still surprised as they have put in things that werent in them

Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Cash on hand: 25.00
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm
[quote:97d665fe11="Rich"]
However the Twilight references and its cheap shots at Twilight won't make it popular with its audience who mainly watch TVD because of Twilight.[/quote:97d665fe11]I thought the Twilight references were funny as and very true. Bella can be very whinning.
The best way to be boring is to leave nothing out.
Cash on hand: 210.00
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 pm
This is really good! I love it already! What I'm finding most attractive are the stories behind the characters, making them real in a crazy vampire world. I like that the brother isn't just the brother, he's got his own problems like drugs and dealing with Vicki who is his not-so-willing-to-admit-it-girlfriend, who he's majorly in love with (and I think everyone knows it). It reminds me a little of Seth & Summer. And I love that every single character has something going on! Vicki was attacked by Damon, who did it to piss of his brother Stefan, who doesn't drink the blood of humans because the love of his life died, who looks exactly like Elena, who is getting over the death of her parents while trying to be friends with her ex Matt, who is Vicki's brother... See, it all goes around in a circle. The only one who I don't know much about yet is Stefan and Damon's nephew, but even that in itself is weird because he's older than them. And there's also that blonde girl Jenna who thinks she's Elena's rival, but it looks like she's dead now. And then there's that psychic friend Bonnie who I think will be a great source of intrigue in later episodes.

Ah I love it!
Anyone else?
Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm
Caroline is Elena's rival, Jenna is Elena's aunt.

I am so obsessed on this show! :D
I love you Stefan. YOU.

Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 2,064.80
Mood: infactuated
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:01 am
I love this show too already.
Cash on hand: 7,107.50
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:50 am
I think this show is pretty good. A little cheesy at times but entertaining and something I look forward to watching.
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy