Supernatural

Like your Sci-Fi? Chat about your favourite shows, test your knowledge in the long running Sci Fi quiz, read about upcoming conventions or post your con reports! Come in and mix with the best :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,698.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 pm
this was expected -

Returning: Supernatural

US series Supernatural returns to ELEVEN with new episodes later this month.

The new season has only just kicked off in the US yesterday.

It’s back at 8:30pm Monday October 15th.

“We Need To Talk About Kevin”

Dean re-emerges from Purgatory, but he isn’t alone. He heads straight for Sam, but the reunion isn’t exactly what he thought it would be. Sam finds it hard to drop everything and join his brother.

It will be followed by a Monday Scary Movie, which looks like it could become a regular thang.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/10/ret ... ral-4.html
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:48 pm
Is the ep airing tonight on 11 meant to be the bad ep you guys were mentioning in the Spoilers thread?

cause the ad on Eleven tells us nothing on what the ep is about, just setting it up like its Shaft or something.
Cash on hand: 2.50
Bank: 3,552,351.30
Mood: feeling under the weather
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm
Cyborg wrote:Is the ep airing tonight on 11 meant to be the bad ep you guys were mentioning in the Spoilers thread?

The "bad ep" aired on Eleven last week. The episode that aired yesterday was much better, though still a little off in places.
Cash on hand: 8,637.50
Bank: 664,684.00
Mood: Sad
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 am
Supernatural is back next Monday 21 January @ 8.30pm on Eleven.
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 8,637.50
Bank: 664,684.00
Mood: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 pm
Supernatural season 10 premieres on ELEVEN Monday October 13 @ 8.30pm.
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:38 pm
I love that Supernatural special they just aired, it was a great look back at the previous seasons and brought back memories of things I had forgotten about. it was the best and worst of the show, with interviews and clips but what was so great about this clip show was the funny parts. Dean's Groundhog Day, the ep where they play themselves (French mistake) "Misha, Jensen... what's up with the names around here?". changing channels, when they were on a sitcom. yellow fever, when Dean screamed when a cat jumped out of nowhere. priceless! :lol:

such a good TV show when you think about it, 10 seasons and still going strong. not exactly running out of ideas and they do things on the show they no other horror themed show has done before. such a clever show. the humor and characters are so memorable and different.

love this bit from changing channels, Dean's face (from the thumbnail)

what did you guys think of the special?

any favorite bits?

Oscar Presenter
Cash on hand: 1,172.20
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:09 pm
When did Eleven air that special?, I don't remember seeing it in the schedule.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:36 pm
sav0001 wrote:When did Eleven air that special?, I don't remember seeing it in the schedule.

the Monday that just passed.
Cash on hand: 30,467.50
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 am
Cyborg wrote:what did you guys think of the special?

One of the best eps in a long time. Which is kinda sad.
There were some good inclusions, including the "bad" eps ( which we still enjoyed back in the day).
It made us remember what we used to love about the show ... sadly most of that is gone. Ever since the Angels appeared it's gone mostly downhill for us. I hate Crowley (I know, everyone says he's fabulous ... yadda ... yadda ... yadda :roll: ) and I've never been a great fan of Castiel. Although he does have his moments. I dislike most of the sub characters from the last few seasons - like Chuck, or Metatron (can't take that name seriously - sounds like a Transformer), those ghostbuster dudes, that Charlie chick - ugh.

Jensen is still the hottest thing on 2 legs. Jared used to be cute, but not so much now.

It's just lost it's mojo.

(My favourite scene wasn't in the special. It's the one with Jensen miming to Eye of the Tiger.)
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:15 am
Yeah it was a pretty good special. I agree some of the stuff they've pushed the genre a bit with the things they've tried with the meta and the comedic moments, which have sometimes made for the best and most memorable moments alongside the more dramatic ones.

I was expecting full on musical episode with actual characters doing songs for last nights but it was still pretty good. LOL when she went 'I'm gonna Barbra Streisand this bitch'.

As for this season, I feel like it dosent really have a main arc yet in terms of a big bad (Crowley? If Metatron escapes?) we've got Cas and his friends subplot of tracking down rogue Angels that want to stay put (I dunno if that's done width yet) and of course is Dean really de-demonised and still has the mark thing going on. Will be interesting to see where things go in the next few eps before the break.
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy