The Mole (AU)

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Sports Presenter
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:17 pm
Easiest MOLE Ever
Craig is the mole,But if you think you know better :I`ve posted why he is the mole.(see the mole 5 page)

Well i do ,Ever seen today tonight.

I believe different host probably means different people behind the seens aswell.They changed that the mole wins money now ,I think he gets that no matter what,the idea is to stop him winning it at each task, if they know who he is.Maybe they made it so obvious so everyone would think "it cant be him TOO Obvious"

Im really going by" Josh "saying Heidi was the mole episode ONE then being eliminate.I dont believe he changed his mind when answering his Questions: Because she was in all the small groups meaning that if the MOLE was Not in any of those groups, Josh would not get any questions right. getting ELIMINATED!

Plus all clues ive found all point to Craig.
So place your Bet.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 302.60
Bank: 2,763,819.00
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:38 pm
[quote:18ba183e1f="1st"]Im really going by" Josh "saying Heidi was the mole episode ONE then being eliminate.I dont believe he changed his mind when answering his Questions: Because she was in all the small groups meaning that if the MOLE was Not in any of those groups, Josh would not get any questions right. getting ELIMINATED!

So place your Bet.[/quote:18ba183e1f]

Interesting theory, but I have another for you to think about. Given that Mark and Sonja were the ones with Craig on the chicken counting task - where I thought his activity was pretty blatent - surely being with him the whole time (rather than our editted time) one would have to assume that they believed Craig the mole and answered their questions accordingly - However both are now eliminated!

While my front-runner is still Craig - it is food for thought.
"Reason cannot prevail where reason cannot penetrate" (Peter Quennell).
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:58 pm
[quote:741bd82cf0="OJ"][quote:741bd82cf0="1st"]Im really going by" Josh "saying Heidi was the mole episode ONE then being eliminate.I dont believe he changed his mind when answering his Questions: Because she was in all the small groups meaning that if the MOLE was Not in any of those groups, Josh would not get any questions right. getting ELIMINATED!

So place your Bet.[/quote:741bd82cf0]

Interesting theory, but I have another for you to think about. Given that Mark and Sonya were the ones with Craig on the chicken counting task - where I thought his activity was pretty blatant - surely being with him the whole time (rather than our edited time) one would have to assume that they believed Craig the mole and answered their questions accordingly - However both are now eliminated!

While my front-runner is still Craig - it is food for thought.[/quote:741bd82cf0]

I reckon that Sonya thought it was Liz or had no idea,she did ask the others(Mark-Craig) who they suspected.And was eliminated that same week.
If she had no clue, she would more likely chose someone in the other 2 teams, getting eliminated ; Because she thinks there is noway the mole could be in her team.After all they did not FAIL the chick counting task.They only lost a few Thousand in guessing!was Craigs idea and didnt want to count again,he`d already helped them to miscount Twice.
Last edited by 1st on Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Australian Film Star
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:19 pm
I have a hunch the mole is heidi, dont know why really, but there is just something strange and familiar about our little socialite!
Hollywood Movie Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:02 am
[quote:4a66ffb0b5="1st"]Im really going by" Josh "saying Heidi was the mole episode ONE then being eliminate.I dont believe he changed his mind when answering his Questions: Because she was in all the small groups meaning that if the MOLE was Not in any of those groups, Josh would not get any questions right. getting ELIMINATED! [/quote:4a66ffb0b5]
...but in that episode, he also said he was suspicious of Kristy in the video diaries.
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:25 am
[quote:1b7fa2a278="zephee"][quote:1b7fa2a278="1st"]Im really going by" Josh "saying Heidi was the mole episode ONE then being eliminate.I dont believe he changed his mind when answering his Questions: Because she was in all the small groups meaning that if the MOLE was Not in any of those groups, Josh would not get any questions right. getting ELIMINATED! [/quote:1b7fa2a278]
...but in that episode, he also said he was suspicious of Kristy in the video diaries.[/quote:1b7fa2a278]
Kristy and Heidi were in the same teams tasks 3 times(episode 1)
So if Josh said either of them and was eliminated they both cant be the MOLE.
Hollywood Legend
Cash on hand: 57.50
Bank: 28,405.50
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:58 am
I am going for Liz to be the mole....
Dr. Phlox: Till your digestive tract is fully restored, you may want to avoid Mess Hall.
Lt. Reed: What do you suggest I eat?
Dr. Phlox: You're welcome to some of the moth larvae I feed to my Pyrithian bat.
Sports Presenter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:27 pm
[size=18:078240527c]Betting closed: WEEK 1
But only ONE person had the Guts to BET.
Which means You others Have no idea and are just saying random names from remaining contestants.[/size:078240527c]
Cash on hand: 3,201.80
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:43 pm
Lol. Ah well, good theory u had going there 1st!
Rocking with Bon Jovi: Perth Dec 8th // Sydney Dec 17th // Sydney Dec 19th
Cash on hand: 5,975.10
Bank: 2.00
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:13 pm
[quote:610ca00f38="1st"]
Which means You others Have no idea and are just saying random names from remaining contestants.[/quote:610ca00f38]

From reading the threads, the Mole fans have their reasons on why such and such could be the mole. This is a bet not a tipping comp so I can understand why posters out there are not willing to waste their TVA. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV