Come And Introduce Yourself (Reality TV version)

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Survivor Contestant
Cash on hand: 202.50
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 am
Greetings

I'm new here. I hardly ever watch tv, but I like nerds :)

Look forward to chatting about this and that.

SS
Reality Show Contestant
Cash on hand: 122.50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 pm
Hi, I come from an extremely small forum community with only two users, myself, and myself logged in under a second username. This was to prevent me from being "infected" by other user ideas... but my psychologist told me I should branch out more and be more open minded, so here I am... but if you are going to tell me that Big Brother should be turned into a movie starring Jane Fonda and Richard Burton then I will squirt your idea with my "anti-idea disinfectant"!
Survivor Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:22 pm
DisinfectantFoam wrote:Hi, I come from an extremely small forum community with only two users, myself, and myself logged in under a second username. This was to prevent me from being "infected" by other user ideas... but my psychologist told me I should branch out more and be more open minded, so here I am... but if you are going to tell me that Big Brother should be turned into a movie starring Jane Fonda and Richard Burton then I will squirt your idea with my "anti-idea disinfectant"!

oh wow .... something similar happened to me! the place I was in suffered from ennui and some other 'en' thing (entropy?) and prompted a part-time relocation. do you know where the matthew fox threads are?
Reality Show Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm
oh wow .... something similar happened to me! the place I was in suffered from ennui and some other 'en' thing (entropy?) and prompted a part-time relocation. do you know where the matthew fox threads are?[/quote]

It could have been inertia... instead of entropy... I knew a guy who knew a guy who was friends with a fella that I also knew, who had so much inertia that it took twenty pills and some washing powder to get him going in the morning and then eighteen tablets and some polystyrene to make him stop at night...
Survivor Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:41 pm
DisinfectantFoam wrote:It could have been inertia... instead of entropy... I knew a guy who knew a guy who was friends with a fella that I also knew, who had so much inertia that it took twenty pills and some washing powder to get him going in the morning and then eighteen tablets and some polystyrene to make him stop at night...

I knew a guy who liked redheads with enormous baoobies and drove a car called ##### across the desert. his inertia disappeared the minute he left his home town because living in his home town was like residing in the an.us of a gigantic distempered black hound. he never wrote inappropriately punctuated sentences, though.

gee, this place is nice! friendly :)
Reality Show Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 pm
gee, this place is nice! friendly :)

Not like that place I came from, the other user used to give me headaches...
Survivor Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 pm
DisinfectantFoam wrote: Not like that place I came from, the other user used to give me headaches...

energy drinks (favoured by youth) can cause headaches. so can an excess of brains.
Emmy Nominee
Cash on hand: 2.50
Bank: 2,293,634.50
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Isn't this nice

You know what, there've been quite a few newbies recently pop up.
2010B & 2011A TvAus Ratings Comp Winner, TvAus AFL Tipping Comp: 2011 Co-Winner, 2012 Runner-up.

Member 18685 - an asset of NSW.
Reality Show Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm
cpandilo wrote:Isn't this nice

You know what, there've been quite a few newbies recently pop up.

Must be coz it is spring, usual time of the year for these things to happen...
Survivor Contestant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 pm
DisinfectantFoam wrote:Must be coz it is spring, usual time of the year for these things to happen...

'these things'

:?:
PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV