My Kitchen Rules (2018)

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,835.00
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:13 am
My Kitchen Rules 2018: meet group 1

Manu Feildel and Pete Evans are back with My Kitchen Rules next week and this year Seven says “it’s not just the teams who are opening their front doors.”

Last year there were 5 teams in each group, this year it is boosted to 8 (Seven has so far confirmed 2 groups).

Promising “supersized Instant Restaurants and an elimination twist that turns the competition on its head” this is the ninth season of the Seven series.

Pete and Manu are joined by Colin Fassnidge to help judge the new batch of aspiring home cooks. Also returning to Kitchen HQ are guest judges Karen Martini, Guy Grossi and Liz Egan.

Read more here: https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/my-kit ... oup-1.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 192.00
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:05 am
I am quite looking forward to this season especially as it looks like Kitchen HQ has undergone a revamp

Winner of the 2012 and 2013 TVAus AFL Tipping Competitions
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 am
My Kitchen Rules: meet group 2

On Tuesday the second group of My Kitchen Rules contestants hit our screens.

Read more here: https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/02/my-kit ... oup-2.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 am
Opinion piece from NZ, where MKR screens the night after it screens in Australia.

Why MKR Australia is suffering from a bad case of food poisoning

OPINION: Could someone please stick a fork in My Kitchen Rules Australia, because it is done.

The reality cooking competition has willingly succumbed to an ugly, vindictive sensibility at the start of its ninth season, which began screening on TVNZ2 on Monday night.

Far too often the dishes are secondary to the sniping, complaining and arguing, which has been expertly mixed into a dismal, splenetic narrative that makes episodes drag. It gives all new meaning to the idea of food poisoning.

Read more here: https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/t ... -poisoning
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 am
Ash & Matty leave My Kitchen Rules

Sunshine Coast surfies Ash & Matty became the first team eliminated from My Kitchen Rules 2018 after the introduction of the Elimination House.

The property at Kenthurst NSW has also been home to a season of Beauty & the Geek and videos with Rebel Wilson. Chef Colin Fassnidge also appeared, not to judge, but to oversee the two teams as they cooked for contestants.

Ash & Matty faced off against friends Stella & Jazzey. But after 3 rounds, Stella & Jazzey scored 103 points while Ash & Matty languished behind on just 67. Exiting the contest was no real surprise given Matty admitted in the first episode that he “couldn’t cook.”

Ash said, “It’s been a helluva ride, perfect choice of partner even though he can’t cook. I still wouldn’t choose anyone else. I could have but that wouldn’t have been fun. It’s the most amazing experience we could ever have asked for.”

Tonight Group 2 teams head to Tasmania where truffle farmer Henry & sister Anna cook on their family farm in Deloraine.

Source: realestate.com.au

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/02/ash-ma ... rules.html

Return to Reality TV