The Biggest Loser: Transformed

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,087.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:59 am
Airdate: The Biggest Loser: Transformed

According to News Corp The Biggest Loser: Transformed is launching at 7:30pm Tuesday March 14th.

That means I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here looks set to wrap on Monday March 13 (to be confirmed)

The show has already announced eliminations will take place every episode.

Tonight on The Biggest Loser: Transformed, 16 everyday Australians with relatable weight issues begin their life-changing journey to transform into the happiest, fittest and best versions of themselves.

For their first day at The Biggest Loser Headquarters, the contestants arrive by yacht to their picturesque new home on Sydney Harbour where they come face-to-face with trainers Shannan Ponton and Libby Babet.

Shannan carefully chooses his blue team while Libby selects her orange team. As each contestant meets their new trainer, they are given a glimpse into what their healthy new lives could look like at the end of their transformations.

After a gruelling first training session, the contestants are thrown straight into the first challenge: an adrenaline-fuelled kayak race across Sydney Harbour. As the contestants battle rough seas, lethargy, and the threat of sharks, their fears and determination are put to the test. Some shine while others flounder, but when one contestant emerges as a leader in the competition, they are awarded with Immunity from the first elimination.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/air ... ormed.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:06 am
Dismal ratings for this show. Starting a new reality show up against two established ones on Nine and Seven has backfired spectacularly. Maybe Ten should have offered an alternative like comedies instead of trying to compete. The new format hasn't helped either (and no I am not watching, just reading others' comments).

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/sbs ... ormed.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 pm
TEN pulls The Biggest Loser: Transformed from primetime

TEN has confirmed it is yanking The Biggest Loser: Transformed from its primetime schedule as from Monday following disappointing figures.

It will now screen at 1.00pm Monday to Thursday where it has been in replay.

Last night the show was fifth in its timeslot with figures this week as low as 254,000. At such dire numbers TEN was forced to act.

TEN Chief Content Officer, Beverley McGarvey: “TEN has had a great track record in recent years in terms of successfully launching new formats and revitalising existing formats. Success stories have included The Bachelor Australia, The Bachelorette Australia, Australian Survivor, Gogglebox, I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Family Feud and Shark Tank.

“Obviously we are disappointed that The Biggest Loser: Transformed did not resonate with viewers as strongly as we had hoped it would. We are proud of the show – which will move into TEN’s daytime schedule from Monday 3 April – and proud of the great work done by Shannan Ponton, Libby Babet, Fiona Falkiner and the contestants.”

From Monday TEN will screen:
Monday nights at 7.30pm: Modern Family (new and repeat episodes).
Tuesday nights at 7.30pm: Jamie Oliver’s Superfood Family Classics (repeat episodes).
Wednesday nights at 7.30pm: The Graham Norton Show (new episodes).
Thursday nights at 7.30pm: David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities (new episodes).

No word on other plans for Fridays where Graham Norton screens.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/ten ... etime.html
Cash on hand: 13,555.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:32 am
I've been recording it and watching it on fast forward! Nothing really captures me this time around.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:03 pm
Season Final – The Biggest Loser: Transformed

The live season final of The Biggest Loser: Transformed will air at 11am on Monday 1st May on Ten.

Ten did promise a live season final this year, but there were concerns this may have been ditched due to the ratings performance and the subsequent move of the show to weekdays.

There was also talks the show may air in prime time slot for the finale.

For now… the show will be buried at 11am.

https://mumbrella.com.au/season-final-b ... med-438532

Cash on hand: 108,389.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 am
kudos to Ten for keeping their promise of airing a Live Finale.

However, it is a shame that it is being buried at 11am of a Monday.
Cash on hand: 13,555.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 am
yellow sock wrote:kudos to Ten for keeping their promise of airing a Live Finale.

However, it is a shame that it is being buried at 11am of a Monday.

I'll be recording it and watching it in the evening. I don't really care finding out before I've watched it who wins.
I still watch the weigh ins and the eliminations, but watching all the training has become a bit boring.
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:33 am
Flight Instructor Lynton Dalla Rosa has won TEN’s failed reality show The Biggest Loser: Transformed, scooping a $100,000 prize in the process.

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/05/biggest ... onton.html

Return to Reality TV