The Voice (2015)

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,415.00
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:50 pm
Promo for The Voice said starting Sunday week (28 June) on Nine.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2015/06/ret ... ice-2.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:00 am
well, the Grand Final is I think only a week away. Surely people are watching it from this forum?

I am finding Jessie J annoying. Was never a big fan of hers. The contestants on Ricky's team have been good. Not much so on the other teams
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm
Been watching bits and pieces of it. Missed last weeks (have it taped though) and watched last nights.

I posted on the whirlpool thread a few weeks ago along the lines of its clear The Maddens trying to stretch out Nathan's 'Thing' of stripped down arrangements of pop/R&B numbers for as long as possible, who knows how long that will last. The only really major 'out of his comfort zone' moment was in the one battle he had where he was sans guitar and looked a bit awkward.

Tune in last night, he does ok, but its becoming boring now, even with that Vance Joy song which was in his element and not a pared back version of anything else, it was kooky and cute the first few times, but would be nice to see him do something else, take a risk maybe?

Sometimes for a show like this not being diverse enough can be a disadvantage, Although he may also be copping a bit of the tweeny vote I suspect also, that seems to have missed Scott from a couple weeks ago. Hmm.

Im a little bit shocked Caleb didnt get through, and to a lesser extent Naomi in the second lot of cuts - I think Liam did ok with the INXS song but couldve maybe pushed it a little further.

So final four, I guess I'd favour Joe or Ellie winning out of who we have left, although I wouldn't be surprised if Nathan goes all the way or maybe even a dark horse win by Liam. Will be interesting.

Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:33 am
Out of the Final Four, I wanted Liam to win. He didn't win. Bummer.

Ellie won.

I watched snippets of the Finale - and found it boring!

Return to Reality TV