I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! Australia

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,730.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 pm
Shannon Noll - blugh
Tiffany who? - never heard of her
Jackie Gillies - never heard if her but psychic medium might be interesting. Will be watching her.
Josh Gibson - never heard of him
Peter Rowesthorne - never heard if him
Going really well here :shock:
Simone Holtznagel - never heard of her
Kerry Armstrong - never heard of her but did see Lantana a million years ago!
Bernard Tomic - finally a name I know apart from Shannon Noll!
Fiona O'louchlin - never heard of her
Cash on hand: 9,812.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:12 am
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for Z grade "celebrities" :lol:
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:20 am
Rayne wrote:Scraping the bottom of the barrel for Z grade "celebrities" :lol:

Clearly! I'm not sure that many of them knew who each other were either :lol:
Cash on hand: 30,587.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 am
I'm doing well .. I'd heard of
Shannon Noll
Kerry Armstrong
and
Bernard Tomic
:<

I can't stomach this drivel, but I'm on board for tonights variety - Married at First Site. :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:48 am
cleo wrote:I'm doing well .. I'd heard of
Shannon Noll
Kerry Armstrong
and
Bernard Tomic
:<

I can't stomach this drivel, but I'm on board for tonights variety - Married at First Site. :mrgreen:

You did do well cleo ooX
I won't be watching it. Might catch a few bits here and there.
My preference is Married At First Sight, too :<|
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 am
Tomic close to quitting TEN series

Tennis champ Bernard Tomic is delivering the drama for I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, already close to quitting the show after just three days.

After volunteering to take part in a skyhigh trial, he battled high winds and impaired vision, but unable to contain his nausea, he quit the challenge after gaining three out of the 10 available stars. Removed from the trial, medics were on the scene.

He later revealed he was ready to quit the series to return to tennis competition.

“This is the jungle, this is so different. Not what I expected, I don’t think I can do it,” Tomic said.

“There is no point in me being here anymore and wasting unnecessary time for myself because I need to be out there playing and competing and I feel bad because I just met this bunch of people and you guys are super,” he said.

But his co-stars encouraged him to forge ahead.

Meanwhile TEN is copping criticism for Anthony Mundine’s homophobic statements ahead of his arrival on screen, as well as admitting, “I just kick back and relax while women cook and clean. That is my attitude.”

The TEN series launched well on Sunday with 1.25 million metro viewers up 14% in Total People in 2017.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/tomic- ... eries.html

Oh poor baby... :<|
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 am
Now I wish I'd have watched it last night. I will have to record the repeat this afternoon :lol:
Cash on hand: 192.00
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:03 pm
Rayne wrote:Tomic close to quitting TEN series

This is hardly surprising.

I actually wondered why he even agreed to go on the show whilst the Australian Open was on ...

Winner of the 2012 and 2013 TVAus AFL Tipping Competitions
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:43 am
Bernard Tomic exits I’m a Celebrity in history making episode

In the most controversial and explosive episode of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!, Bernard Tomic made Australian history by being the first ever campmate in four seasons to yell ‘I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.

He had decided to sleep on things before making a final decision and Bernard woke early this morning with a lot on his mind. He opened up to Jackie Gillies about his struggle with depression and the toll that the jungle isolation was taking on him mentally and physically.

Bernard later finalised his resolution to leave camp, farewelling his newly found jungle buddies and shouting the magic words ‘I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!’.

Back in camp, Jackie, Simone Holtznagel, Josh Gibson and Fiona O’Loughlin comically chewed and gagged their way through the first food challenge of the season: The Grossery Store. Jackie, Simone, Josh and Fiona’s tastebuds were put to the test as they stomached raw impala brain, ostrich anus and poached cow testicles, impressively taking home all 10 stars on offer.

http://rynostv.com/bernard-tomic-exits- ... g-episode/

COW testicles? I think they mean BULL testicles :lol:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 pm
Danny Green Joins the Jungle on Sunday

In the most anticipated showdown of the season, world champion boxer Danny Green will come face-to-face with camp leader and boxing arch-enemy Anthony Mundine when he joins I’m A Celebrity on the weekend.

Feuding celebrities Danny and Anthony have a legendary, long-standing rivalry. They have faced off twice in the ring, so how will they react when they meet for a third time?

Originally from Perth, sporting superstar Danny is the only Australian boxer to have won four professional world titles in three weight divisions. Outside the ring, Danny is known for having a strong sense of social justice with his self-funded, anti-violence movement, The Coward’s Punch Campaign.

On entering the jungle, Danny said: “I’ve chosen to raise money for my own charity, The Coward’s Punch Campaign. I started the campaign five years ago because I was tired of seeing people dying and getting severely injured through someone else’s cowardice.”

Tensions are sure to rise as Danny is stripped of all luxuries, cut off from the outside world and thrown into the jungle alongside his number one rival, Anthony Mundine.

With another fiercely strong alpha male entering the camp, how will the rest of the celebrities react and will Anthony be able to retain his title of camp leader?

The gloves are off when I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! continues on Sunday, 4 February on Ten.

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!. Continues Sunday, 4 February At 7.30pm in NSW, VIC, WA. 6.30pm in QLD. At 7.00pm in SA.

http://rynostv.com/danny-green-joins-th ... on-sunday/
PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV