I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! Australia

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,812.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:12 pm
Did Shannon Noll phone home from the jungle?

Last night when TEN’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here episode ended some viewers were confused by dialogue picked up by Shannon Noll’s microphone.

On social media some were suggesting it sounded like he was in the Tok Tokki booth phoning his wife.

“Hello Tok Tokki…Hi Darlin’ how are you?…I’m very good….(although) not so much now…. I just realised it’s the 12 today…” he could be heard saying.

However TV Tonight understands there is no mobile reception at the jungle site.

A Network TEN spokesperson said: “Shannon was heard in the Tok Tokki speaking to one of the producers, and his mic was left on accidentally. In mentioning the date being the 12 February, Shannon had realised that Valentine’s Day is coming up this week, and he was asking producers if he could send his wife a video message.”

In 2016 TEN confirmed celebrities were smoking in the jungle, with Shane Warne and Freddie Flintoff said to be amongst those unable to quit.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/02/did-sh ... ungle.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,812.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Tired
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:01 am
Kerry Armstrong out as Oldfields ready for jungle rumble

Actress Kerry Armstrong is the second cast member to have been publicly ‘eliminated’ from I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

The former Seachange & Prisoner star said despite 3 weeks of extreme challenges and a hungry appetite she learned new things about herself and her cast mates.

“When you’re an actor you disappear into other people, instead of being you,” she said.

“On set I always clown because you have to be dead on and serious. But here what was funny is that I lost my clown, and the very serious person came in.

“I had an utter ball,” she added. “I was really hungry, everyone was. It was the most bizarre experience.”

TEN confirmed recent rumours that controversial couple Lisa & David Oldfield will enter the series tonight. Both continue to rack up the Reality appearances following The Real Housewives of Sydney, Hell’s Kitchen Australia, Celebrity Survivor & First Contact.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/02/kerry- ... umble.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Previous

Return to Reality TV