The Farmer Wants A Wife

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,660.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 am
Now, I have searched all over the place for the old thread on this, but nothing came up, so if someone else does happen to find it, I'm sure it can be merged, or I can delete this and continue on the end of the other one.

This series sounds good with the twist. I haven't watched last nights first ep yet, but will today.

EDIT - Some nice girls for the guys there, a couple of ditsy young ones, but - what's with John's speed date lady, Belina's top lip? Was that a bad dose of Botox, or what? :shock: It wouldn't move and was stretched flat! :? :<|

When I found out the twist was just an extra girl picked by the family members I thought it was going to be a fizzler, but no, it was great. The look on some of the other girls faces when the extra girls arrived was priceless!
Cash on hand: 9,412.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm
I didn't watch. The promo with the awful cheerleading girl was cringeworthy in the extreme. :X
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 30,562.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 pm
miss cleo and I found eps 1 and 2 on GEM tonight, and because we literally could not find anything reasonable to watch, we stayed. We had a crack up of a time! We've never watched it before (not our cup of tea) but we were just in the right mood. ie we took the p**s. Favourite part was a dress one of the (eventual) reject chicks was wearing that had the biggest cut out at the front I have ever seen - she had 5mins to make an impression, and she was leading with her best assets! :lol:
We'll be tuning in next week!!
Rayne wrote: the awful cheerleading girl was cringeworthy in the extreme. :X

So, so bad.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 am
cleo wrote:miss cleo and I found eps 1 and 2 on GEM tonight, and because we literally could not find anything reasonable to watch, we stayed. We had a crack up of a time! We've never watched it before (not our cup of tea) but we were just in the right mood. ie we took the p**s. Favourite part was a dress one of the (eventual) reject chicks was wearing that had the biggest cut out at the front I have ever seen - she had 5mins to make an impression, and she was leading with her best assets! :lol:
We'll be tuning in next week!!
Rayne wrote: the awful cheerleading girl was cringeworthy in the extreme. :X

So, so bad.

Same here cleo, I would never have thought I'd have ever watched this, but last season, like you, I had nothing to watch one night and watched it, and I'm hooked because it's a good laugh :lol:
Yes, and that dress. I was impressed the guys eyes weren't pinned to the rather large window to her boobs, coz I know mine were! :<|
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 am
So, Belinda bailed out already has she. I'm surprised John picked her in the first place with that stiff upper lip.

Maybe she needed a re-boost of Botox before it all collapsed on her!

:? whoops, bitchville!

I like the little blonde - is it Cathy, the one who felt left out with Will?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 am
God some of that was painful. We had to laugh at how the girls are trying to sell themselves and seem all keen and eager for the scraps off the Farmers' tables without actually seeming to be trying to sell themselves. Tough gig! :D
We also laughed at the girl trying to ride - bouncing around like a sack of potatoes while trying to maintain a happy, smiley face. You've ridden before? MKay ... :lol:

Surprised Belinda left, and also surprised that John didn't try to stop her or talk to her about it more. He seemed interested???
miss cleo has been hanging out to see his sons. She's now moved on.

Jayel wrote:Maybe she needed a re-boost of Botox before it all collapsed on her!

Nasty. :<|
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:27 pm
Yes, Will's other 2 girls were really crawling round the mother!

And yes, I was under the impression that girl who was not in sync with the horse had grown up on a farm herself - unless it was a different one bouncing around.

I love it! It's pretty bad, but very amusing!

Bring on all the tears as next week one from each farm gets sent home :<|
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 am
I'm looking forward to this tonight. I'm wanting to know why Will said to the model girl that he thought she was "just a Gold Coast girl wanting to get herself in Zoo magazine"!
Cutting!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm
Well thank god I had the washing up, sudoku and crossword to do while this was on. That was one of the most boring hours of tv I have seen. So the guys are having to make a tough decision, so the girls all want to stay ... Blah, blah.
Next week I am proposing a FWaW Drinking Game - a shot every time someone says "connection". ;:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:38 am
I couldn't watch it last night because my other half refused to have it on, so I recorded it - thanks for the warning, I'll have it on later while I'm playing with my Sims :D

Edit - well I watched it. I was mainly wrong in the one's I thought they'd ask to leave. Oh well, more fool them.
Next

Return to Reality TV