The Farmer Wants A Wife

Chat about all of your Reality TV favourites including Masterchef, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, plus all of your overseas RTV favourites.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,465.50
Bank: 5,302,197.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm
Well, I lost interest in the last couple of episodes before the end, it all seemed so - nothingy, if that makes sense.
I was interested in seeing the last episode basically to see who they ended up with.

More fool Will for picking Sam, that's not going to last IMO.
And Kev? What happened to him, all the girls baled out on him :?
Cash on hand: 8,862.50
Bank: 731,152.00
Mood: Sad
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:40 pm
I saw an ad the other day looking for contestants for yet another series...... :X :roll: *Where is the hair pulling out smiley??* :lol:
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:45 pm
Rayne wrote:I saw an ad the other day looking for contestants for yet another series...... :X :roll: *Where is the hair pulling out smiley??* :lol:

Good question. It's been so long, I don't know where I stored it, couldn't find it in all the usual places! :o

EDIT - Found it!

I knew I couldn't let that one go!
Cash on hand: 30,502.50
Bank: 2,195,898.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:54 pm
^^^^ :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, this is the 1st series of FWaW that I've watched. And we only watched this time because miss cleo and I were bored one night and watched the Friday night replay of the 1st ep. We were so entertained/appalled that we decided to watch the series.
For the last ep we had a drinking game. So the 2 of us were watching while *cough* sipping on some gross Vodka creation provided by miss cleo.

Fun times! :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 am
cleo wrote:^^^^ :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, this is the 1st series of FWaW that I've watched. And we only watched this time because miss cleo and I were bored one night and watched the Friday night replay of the 1st ep. We were so entertained/appalled that we decided to watch the series.
For the last ep we had a drinking game. So the 2 of us were watching while *cough* sipping on some gross Vodka creation provided by miss cleo.

Fun times! :mrgreen:

Shame we don't live closer. The next series I'd be watching with you two! :lol:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:29 am
Returning: The Farmer Wants a Wife

Nine’s returning series The Farmer Wants a Wife, hosted by Sam McClymont, returns on Monday 1st February.

It will undoubtedly follow the premiere of another returning series, Australia’s Got Talent.

There are six new farmers featured this series.

They are:

Farmer Adam (VIC)
Strong-willed and driven, Adam has worked hard to get himself to a position where he can buy his farm and now he’d like to share it with someone.

Farmer Jedd (SA)
Prioritising the remote family business has meant no time for love for this eco-oyster farmer.

Farmer Julz (SA)
This straight-up rough diamond would love a real woman who can crack open a tinnie around a campfire.

Farmer Lance (QLD)
This old-fashioned cowboy longs for a lady who’s comfortable mucking in or wearing heels for a night out.

Farmer Lachie (NSW)
He failed to find love through Married At First Sight – but will Cupid strike this time around?

Farmer Matt (WA)
This heir to a cattle station feels the pressure to build the business and find a best friend to share it with.

In her first television presenting role, Sam McClymont of Australia’s number one country group, The McClymonts, will guide the six lovelorn farmers on their quest to find a wife.

The Farmer Wants a Wife is one of the most loved television series in Australia – it has already produced eight marriages, three long-term relationships, and recently notched up baby number ten.

The Farmer Wants a Wife is a FremantleMedia Australia production for the Nine Network.

8:45pm Monday February 1 on Nine.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/01/ret ... ife-5.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:12 pm
Nine have got to be kidding :roll: Next Monday 8th February this show will be going for over two hours :shock: from 8.45pm (approx) until 11pm!

Shoot me now.... :X
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,341.60
Bank: 599,767.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:56 pm
Rayne wrote:Nine have got to be kidding :roll: Next Monday 8th February this show will be going for over two hours :shock: from 8.45pm (approx) until 11pm!

Shoot me now.... :X
So that will run till midnight the way they overrun programmes.

Nothing more than trash deserves really don't know why Sam McClymont signed on to host this.
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS
Previous

Return to Reality TV