Movies That Have Had Re-Shoots

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 3,201.80
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:54 pm
[quote:b96ab6bff0="Kerrbea"][quote:b96ab6bff0="Savvi"]Also, LMAO! I can just imagine the 'cure' kid being ditched at Jean! What an anti climax pmsl.

"TAKE THAT!" *throws kid* :lol:[/quote:b96ab6bff0]

I was definitely thinking that guy that threw Wolverine at the start in the simulator could definitely have thrown the kid. :lol: I wanted to see the reaction from both the kid and Jean when he flys through the air, hits her in the stomach and then just sits there on top of her blinnking with surprise. :D[/quote:b96ab6bff0]

Lmao! Aww they shouldve done that lol.

Another thing I find annoying is in the movie The Matrix 3. Why did both Trinity and Neo die?... actually come to think of it, the whole Matrix 2 & 3 made me wonder "why o why!?".
Rocking with Bon Jovi: Perth Dec 8th // Sydney Dec 17th // Sydney Dec 19th
Cash on hand: 17,453.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:02 pm
I was doing random internet searches and came across something interesting.

so I did more research and got me thinking. there have been a lot of movies that had to go reshoots to add something or change something to make it better... usually the later isn't the case. it would be interesting to see the movies how they were originally intended. it's usually because of studio demands and the creators have no choice but to comply.

World War Z - the last 45 minutes and end were redone.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - changes were made, not sure what or why.

54 - was really different and the original cut was apparently better, the character Shane was bi-sexual. more explicit.

anyone know of others? educate me ;)
Cash on hand: 17,453.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:03 pm
keeps happening, Rouge One had re-shoots. All the Money in the World.

Solo: a Star Wars Story had massive reshoots, it's a shame we will never know what the original movies would be like.

cause when this happens filming is interrupt and not all of the movie is filmed and what was filmed gets refilmed.
Previous

Return to General Movie Discussion