ELEVEN

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,398.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm
^ this sucks, they are very slowly turning into GO! I was looking forward to watch Smallville Season 10 on FTA for once.
just like GO what do they replace it with? repeats! I don't see the logic with airing repeats over first run. its madness!!

I don't get why they just stop airing a season without it finishing, I guess they think viewers won't realise this.
Cash on hand: 30,562.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm
Rayne wrote: Smallville

With just 4 episodes remaining in season 9, ELEVEN has pulled the plug on the series and used Sunday night’s timeslot to screen repeats of ‘Angel’. Even if the channel had plans for a new time slot for the 10th and final season, there is no necessity to interrupt the 9th season with just the 4 episodes remaining.

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh :evil:
I don't care if I'm the only person watching ... Where is the logic????
Cash on hand: 9,432.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 pm
ELEVEN programming August 28 - September 3. Smallville back, 90210 and Loser US season finales

ELEVEN programming for the week commencing August 28 sees Smallville back in the schedule, the final two episodes of 90210’s first season played out and the season finale of The Biggest Loser US.

Back at 10.40pm on Sunday August 28 is Smallville with a new episode “Charade”. It follows the network premiere movie Waitress. Angel is at 11.30pm, Sabrina 12.30am.

On Monday August 29 from 8.30pm, is The Simpsons For Grown Ups which features two episodes heavier than usual with adult themes (thankfully the use of the term “Adults Only” is lost) – Marge and Home Turn a Couple Play and The Three Gays of The Condo. Being Human continues 9.30pm.

Tuesday night has the regular new episode of The Office at 8.30pm followed by a repeat. Wilfred is at 9.30pm.

New episodes of The Cleveland show return to ELEVEN at 9.30pm from Wednesday August 31. New Futurama continues at 8pm Wednesdays.

On Thursday night, Stargate Universe is down to the last episodes of the series. Wonder what will replace it on Thursday nighs is a few weeks’ time?

Saturday night September 3 has the season finale of The Biggest Loser US from 8.30pm, followed by the final two episodes of season one of 90210 from 10.30pm. 90210 was out of the schedule for a few weeks. Look out for a whole new Saturday night line up on ELEVEN from September 10.

http://www.throng.com.au/smallville/ele ... on-finales
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am
Gone: Biggest Loser (US)

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2011/09/gon ... er-us.html

I believe it's the season final of The Biggest Loser that night anyway, I guess they have shelved plans to go into the next season right away :)
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm
‘What Plays on Eleven, Stays on Eleven’ – Except When It Doesn’t
by Aaron Ryan

When ELEVEN began, the channel promised viewers that ‘what plays on Eleven, stays on Eleven’ to keep the branding of the channel totally unique. All programming would have its own identity with the channel and there would be no cross programming as Nine and Go! do with shows like ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and ‘Two and a Half Men’.

Spoiler: show
But that promise has been broken about 8 months into Eleven’s first transmission date. ‘The Biggest Loser US’ moved to Eleven to play its seventh season on Saturday nights and has been aligned with Eleven’s Saturday night schedule, playing episodes as they are programmed in America – such as Australia screening the full 2 hour episodes as they do abroad.

However, the show is now moving back to the primary channel with the eighth season airing on Network Ten, Sunday September 25th at 12 noon with the first hour of that season, which was actually screened as two hours in America.

The show was not doing that terribly on Eleven and provided the multi channel with new programming, the alternative on Eleven now is more repeat episodes of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ and ‘Frasier’ with ‘Buffy’ repeats at 9:30pm. With Eleven deciding not to move into the second season of ’90210′, Saturday nights are looking like a real wasteland.

There is probably a reason why Ten have decided to make this decision, but whatever reason that is, it is very disappointing that it took only 8 months to break the ‘what plays on Eleven, stays on Eleven’ promise.

http://www.tvcentral.com.au/2011/09/10/ ... it-doesnt/
Emmy Winner
Cash on hand: 7,600.30
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am
I knew they would regret that statement.

now Ten needs The Simpsons back for filler.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Supernatural Season 7 premiere, 8.30pm Monday October 3.

http://www.tvcentral.com.au/2011/09/17/ ... %e2%80%9d/
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 10,923.30
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm
Late

if you didnt download it youre miles behind the U.S.
Cash on hand: 17,398.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:19 pm
CONDEMNED666 wrote:Late

if you didnt download it youre miles behind the U.S.

Late?

its much better than before, we were a year behind with Season 5 and then they went straight into S6 and now we're up to date.
Emmy Winner
Cash on hand: 7,600.30
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Nice photo in that article TVCentral ;) .

Good get for Eleven with American Horror Story. I'm glad they will fast track.

I would have thought there would be some interest in Dollhouse too?

ETA: when Ringer flops on Ten and is demoted to Eleven, they can pair it with Dollhouse. Both shows will grab the Whedon fans, the hot girl fans and both shows have broad themes about the nature of identity.
PreviousNext

Return to TV Ratings and Programming