ELEVEN

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,788.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm
great news with American Horror Story, wasn't expecting it to air here so soon. but where would it go? Monday night is taken with Supernatural and Smallville, but Thursdays at 8:30 will be free soon. if Ringer does fail on Ten, they could always be paired together. sunday night movies should stay, with the football finished on Ten they have Saturday night movies so Eleven can still air what ever they wish. as for Dollhouse though, I'd say play it out with double eps on saturdays at 8:30 and have Buffy and Angel after.

but the sunday ep of Angel should be taken off, perhaps play 90210 there. if they play a movie at 8:30 to 10:30 it would be followed by another teen CW show on GO 'Gossip Girl' at 11:30. another thing I was thinking about, do 11 really need a comedy night anymore, well.. for now anyway? all they have at the moment is The Office and 2 hours of Simpsons and Futurama before it. Office should be moved to 8:30 - 9:30 and perhaps play Dexter after? cause there doesn't seem to be anything else to play, they've run out of ideas it would seem. Rules of Engagement stays on Ten, Accidently on Purpose stays on Ten during the day so theres only Raising Hope which could go at 9:00. oh, am I the only one who thinks Star Trek should NOT be on in prime time?

what would you guys do? theres plently of slots available.
Emmy Winner
Cash on hand: 7,600.30
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Assuming it is MA, I would pair it with Supernatural at 9.30pm. It depends if Smallville flops. I would move that to 10.30 and Craig Ferguson to 11.30 just on Mondays. Or even find a spot for Craig on Saturdays.

Star Trek rates pretty well, better than The Office, The Cleveland Show etc, so I would leave it there. See how it does at 8.30 soon.
Cash on hand: 8,772.50
Bank: 664,684.00
Mood: Sad
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 am
Supernatural, Smallville update.

ELEVEN will hit the pause button on Supernatural, after next Monday, due to the show having some weeks off in the US.

“How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters” airs on November 28 but “Death’s Door,” which airs on December 2nd in the US won’t air here on December 5.

The show has 4 weeks off in the US in December.

ELEVEN plays double premiere Smallville episodes at 8:30 and 9:30 to make up for it.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2011/11/sup ... pdate.html
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 10,885.80
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm
Cyborg wrote:Ren & Stimpy

Where is this show?

You Eediots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:17 am
The ELEVEN schedule returns to full swing earlier than any other commercial multi channel – Sunday January 8th. Here are the highlights:

Weeknights

‘Neighbours’ is back weeknights at 6:30pm on ELEVEN from January 9th.

Sunday

‘Ringer’ moves to ELEVEN and will air Sundays at 10:30pm.

Monday

‘Supernatural’ is back with all new fast tracked episodes from 8:30pm.

‘Smallville’ returns to 9:30pm with the last few episodes of the final season.

Tuesday

‘The Office’ is back with all new episodes and the first episode back is the 1 hour length farewell episode to Steve Carrell.

‘American Horror Story’ continues at 9:30pm.

Wednesday

‘All New Simpsons’ returns at 7:30pm.

‘The Cleveland Show’ has all news episodes from 9:30pm.

Thursday

‘Star Trek: The Next Generation’ continues to air double episodes.

Friday

‘America’s Next Top Model’ will air at 7:30pm. Season is TBA

http://www.tvcentral.com.au/2011/12/12/ ... mber-13th/

I don't know how they're going to air Ringer from 8th January, seeing I read this bit of news here: :?

The CW has high hopes for its new fashion reality show Remodeled, which, based on previews, is probably the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life. To help the show get off to as good a start as it can before it's laughed off the airwaves in a spectacular fireball, The CW is airing its premiere episode thrice: once on Tuesday, January 17 after 90210, once the following day after One Tree Hill, and once on Friday, January 20 before Supernatural. 90210 will now return on January 17 (instead of January 10) and Ringer won't return until January 31, three weeks after it was supposed to return. I repeat, Remodeled is like Satan on television. [The CW, via press release]

http://www.tv.com/news/news-briefs-the- ... how-27347/
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am
Looks like ELEVEN are going ahead with Ringer regardless :)

Bumped: Ringer

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/01/bumped-ringer.html
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 3,783,324.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 pm
What a joke that timeslot is. Sorry but this is Eleven not TEN and to make matters worse it is summer!!! I would have thought it would have stayed at 9:30pm. I know its good they are showing it and all but still... :roll:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 am
Scratch that - Ringer has been removed from ELEVEN's schedule, replaced by yet more Raymond and Family Ties. I guess they finally got the memo about the show not returning in the US until the end of January :<|
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 am
Dexter returns to ELEVEN Tuesday January 24, 2012

A week after American Horror Story concludes, Dexter returns for the free to air premiere of season 5 on ELEVEN.

It will air at 9.30pm Tuesdays from January 24.

Season 6 is currently playing on Pay TV channel showcase.

http://www.throng.com.au/dexter/dexter- ... ry-24-2012
Cash on hand: 16,788.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:57 pm
Changes to week 9 ELEVEN Programming. Craig Ferguson later, changes to Saturday nights and a few others

ELEVEN have made some significant changes to their nightly programming starting as early as this Saturday February 25 with The Simpsons and Futurama playing on Saturday nights instead of all those Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier episodes, while on weeknights, Craig Ferguson moves back half an hour to an 11pm start instead of 10.30pm.

Here's the summary:

Saturday Feb 25

7.30 The Simspons
8.00 The Simpsons
8.30 Futurama
9.00 Futurama
replaces Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond

Sunday Feb 26

7.30 The Simpsons instead of Futurama
8.00 Futurama remains

Monday Feb 27

10.30 Frasier which moves back
11.00 The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and bumps out Cheers from the schedule

Tuesday Feb 28

10.40 Frasier
11.10 The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Wednesday Feb 29

9.30 Futurama instead of The Cleveland Show
10.00 The Cleveland Show - NEW
10.30 Frasier
11.00 The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Thursday Mar 1

10.30 Frasier
11.00 The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Friday Mar 2

8.30 Snog, Marry, Avoid instead of the third episode of The Simpsons
9.00 Snog, Marry, Avoid moving back Sex and The City
9.30 Sex and The City
10.05 Sex and The City - now only two episodes
10.40 Frasier
11.10 The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Saturday Mar 3

Same as Saturday Feb 25.

The later start now for Craig Ferguson on ELEVEN now means his show overlaps with Letterman
on Ten on many nights - may cause problems for some of the talk show junkies out there.

Snog, Marry, Avoid - what is this I hear you ask? W-ell: First ep goes like this: Join us as we ‘Make Under’ a fake-tan obsessed Levi from Kent and glamour model wannabe Tamsin. Will these girls return to their old ways? and the second: Tonight two girls and one boy band will experience the magic of a makeover. With corset lover Dominique, pink Barbie obsessed Jules and a boy band called “Girls That Scream”.

bad idea bumping Craig, its alright if its going against another talk show like Conan but not another aired on Ten. why bother with Fraiser anyway, why not air it during the day. surely they could find a spot there and get rid of a repeat or something. at least air something newer instead of old Fraiser, but not repeats. but not only that but they need to change their after midnight lineup a little, perhaps a late night movie each weeknight or some other retro show. or better yet, encore more popular shows from earlier in the night like Supernatural. but having Frasier on wednesday nights after Cleveland in Animation Fixation seems out of place. at least air something new like Beavis and Butthead or something. 11 have been on the air for over a year and they seem to have run out of ideas! I got plenty, I wish I worked in programming!

http://www.throng.com.au/simpsons/chang ... few-others
PreviousNext

Return to TV Ratings and Programming