All The Same, One Different

Isn't it about time you relaxed and had some fun?
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 159.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm
do three of them have blue eyes and the other brown .... I am clutching at straws here
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11661
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,527.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 am
Maybe, but no.

Check their stature.
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 159.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 pm
three are tall one is not so tall :)
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11661
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,527.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Well, yes, but even if you don't get the answer 100% at least nominate who is the not so tall one. :roll: :)
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 159.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm
The_Admiral wrote:three are tall one is not so tall :)


Steven Seagal is the tall one of them

I just do not have a clue
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11661
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,527.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:18 pm
It's easy enough to find the info - one of the 4 is not as tall as the others who are all the same height.
Steven Segal is not the odd man out. :|
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 159.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 am
so, am I at least on the right track that one is shorter than the others
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 11661
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am
Cash on hand: 30,527.50
Bank: 2,415,488.30
Location: near Canberra
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 am
Admiral wrote:so, am I at least on the right track that one is shorter than the others

cleo wrote:... one of the 4 is not as tall as the others who are all the same height.
Steven Segal is not the odd man out. :|
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 159.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm
cleo wrote:
Admiral wrote:so, am I at least on the right track that one is shorter than the others

cleo wrote:... one of the 4 is not as tall as the others who are all the same height.
Steven Segal is not the odd man out. :|


Well that helps ....

*goes to Google*
User avatar
Oscar Winner
Posts: 3284
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:46 pm
Cash on hand: 1,839.40
Location: Ignore list
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 am
OK, enough clues for me to to suggest that Jensen Ackles is the odd one out, even though I never heard of him nor Jared Padalecki. Ackles is about 10 centimetres shorter than the three others.
Image

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (attrib.)
PreviousNext

Return to Jokes/Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron